I want suggestion can I use green chemicals - siyamythew
I want suggestion can I use green chemicals with pressure washer or just any other chemicals to clean.

And where can i buy green chemicals with less price ?
I want suggestion can I use green chemicals - L'escargot
What difference will the colour make?
;-)
I want suggestion can I use green chemicals - stunorthants26
I want never gets. Me thinky try proper sentances an green answer forthcoming :)
I want suggestion can I use green chemicals - pda
I would suggest that English just might not be siyamythews first language.

Pat
I want suggestion can I use green chemicals - rtj70
I thought that too.

I also wonder if they will plug the name of the website that sells eco-green chemicals that is in their profile. It's hidden from members but the mods can see it. Odd that they have a website URL in their profile for a company in the USA that sells eco-green cleaning products (they use the word eco-green on the website).
Yes, we have that problem too rtj :)
We just delete them!

Pat
That doesnt make it any more helpful in knowing what exactly they want to know hence the request for a fully formed sentance. Ill help the OP along though.

Is this a question of green chemicals to run through a pressure washer or simply green chemicals to use in general car washing?
If it is simply green chemicals ( or should I say, enviromentally friendly to be precise ), Halfords sell a range of biodegradeable products which are not very powerful, but apparently safe enviromentally.
I have tried them and they are suitable for light work only and require far more work to get even moderate results. However they do tick the 'green' box.
Sorry Stu, I'm not trying to be unhelpful but after reading rtj's post I assumed it was someone 'spamming' to get their own product named.

Pat
So did I but this being a liberal softly softly accept all enquiries equally forum, I decided to say something productive just incase its a genuine enquiry.
I know many people who have English as a secondary language ( my grandfather for one! ), but they are usually better at writing it than most people for who it is their only language, hence my skepticism.
ha ha :)

I try to find my solution and you all try to find where from i?

What is human mentality you know.
Why do we hate others on their 1 mistake? We do not hate ourselves on our many mistakes.

I don't want to discuss where i from and what's my mother language. Thanks for your reply.
"Pat "

You are right English is not my primary language .

and i posted my question so that i can get better list of website that sells green chemicals.

Google is a good source:)

Pat
can you search "buy green chemicals"

I found 50% result in google.com are not related to my search term.

www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=buy+green+chemicals+...=

One of the sites returned by your query is the same site as mentioned in your profile.

If only 50% are not related to the query then that means 50% were. If you think it should be better than 50% accurate you will have to take that up with Google.
yes you are right,

i brought green chemicals form D***** but that website is not mine :)

please check my profile again.

I want suggestion can I use green chemicals - dieseldogg
we got a very genuinely convincing sales pitch here recently( to my surprise)
from an outfit which is apparently environmentally friendly, and whose demonstrated products (graffit remmover) DID work. And one can buy by the litre..... ie no minimium order con. Unlike most/all other such outfits I have come across.
search for biobasedeurope..... the GB distb has an address including Uplawmoor .
Mods feel free to delete if this transcribes forum rules.
Seemed odd you typed in the URL for that website in your profile. I see you have now deleted.

From your google example, there appear to be many sources for eco friendly cleaning products. I would think using them in say a pressure washer will not cause any problems.
>>I would think using them in say a pressure washer will not cause any problems.<<

You can run most general cleaners through them without issue, even a cheap Karcher. It doesnt seem to affect their life expectancy at all.
In an effort to conserve water however, it is more efficient to use a spray bottle and apply it by hand, if you want to be properly 'green'.