98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - Chris S
On Saturday I moved my Micra about 3ft so my neighbour could park his car.

Tonight (Sunday) it stalled and wont restart.

Am I correct in thinking the engine has flooded and its just a case of waiting for the engine to dry out?
98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - elekie&a/c doctor
Probably flooded/bore washed.You may have to remove the spark plugs and give them a clean and allow excess fuel to evaporate from engine bores.When starting these Micras (and a lot of other cars)best to leave them running for 5 mins before switch off.hth
98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - Dynamic Dave
I'm sure I've read on here or elsewhere that there is some kind of trick where you put your foot to the floor (on the accelerator) to fool the ecu into doing something? Not sure what mind. Possibly letting more air into the cylinders to increase the fuel / air mixture, or it may just switch the ecu into a different running program.
98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - jc2
Doesn't fool the ECU-it's built into the software to overcome this situation.Go to WOT(wide open throttle) with a cold engine and the injection is turned off on most systems.RTFM or "when all else fails,read the instructions".
98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - Jamesh266
We used to have a Micra that suffered from this. To get it going again, we would remove the fuel pump fuse from the panel under the dashboard on the right hand side. Turn the engine over on the starter for two or three ten second bursts. Put the fuse back in and the car should start.
98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - Chris S
If anyone's interested I finally got the car to start this morning.

I left the plugs out overnight and burnt the petrol off them but that didn't help.

So I squirted some easy-start down the air filter box, floored the accelator, turned the engine over and kept it turning.

After about 10 seconds the engine sounded like it was trying to start and after about another 10 it finally did. Thanks.
98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - bell boy
give it a birthday treat and give it some new plugs now
squeek squeek......
98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - piston power
So I squirted some easy-start down the air filter box,

Ok for a first attempt but don't get used to doing this some engines get used to easy start it washes the bores and poor compression.

Yes leave it running and do a service.
98 1275 Stalled and won't restart - Rattle
I certainly got my Corsa working by flooring it. It just would not start but could hear it turning over so I floored it and after a few seconds came into life. Been perfect since not a single miss fire or anything.

If you do the floor method make sure the car is in neutral/handbrake etc as normal put press the throttle down and start turning it over, if it hasn't kicked into life after 10 or so seconds leave it. If you keep it turned over you risk burning out the starter motor and flattening the battery.