EC Consultation on Road Safety - cheddar
Done!
EC Consultation on Road Safety - Manatee
How on earth will they get any useful information from that? I abandoned it I'm afraid.

The worry is that somebody is getting paid to do this and no doubt they will have to act on it, which leads to yet more utterly useless and burdensome directives. The only way to cut legislation is to cut the number of people dreaming it up, and I don't see that in the multiple choice lists ;-)
EC Consultation on Road Safety - Sofa Spud
Im theory the survey is a good idea, in practice I couldn't be bothered to fill it in, since half of it is about me and not about road safety.

Perhaps I'm unusual as I'm a very pro EU, but I wonder what the results would be used for. I suppose certain aspects of road safety are the business of the EU, like trunk/motorway networks, vehicle construction and use and sharing best practice in the field of road safety. But my next coffee won, the survey lost!
EC Consultation on Road Safety - cheddar
It really needs to be completed by peoiple with a professional interest.

I have until recently been handing public relations on behalf of a driver training business and tried to respond with that in mind.
EC Consultation on Road Safety - mike hannon
Agree with Manatee - I gave up as well.
More pen-pushing for the Brusselsocrats I fear.
I really can't see the difference in importance between a personal interest and a professional interest. You might think individual experience is worth something - if anyone in Brussels remembers what an individual is...
Oops, sorry. Strayed off-message. Should have said individual motorist.
EC Consultation on Road Safety - TheOilBurner
Done, I've had my say. It didn't ask all the right questions for me, or have all the right answers, but there was plenty of comments fields to have your say...
EC Consultation on Road Safety - Kevin
>How on earth will they get any useful information from that? I abandoned it I'm afraid.

Simple, it wasn't intended to get any useful information.

I gave up reading the 'objectives' as soon as they mentioned "stakeholders" so went to the Questionnaire.

I gave up on that when it became obvious that it was a mid-term exercise farmed out to some bureaucrat's offspring.

Kevin...
EC Consultation on Road Safety - FotheringtonThomas
Takes more than 10 minutes, but - done.
EC Consultation on Road Safety - Dutchie
Also done bit more than 10 minutes but worth it in my opinion.
EC Consultation on Road Safety - Dutchie
Also done worth it in my opinion.