Honest John iphone app - rtj70
About to road test it so to speak.

For those wondering, this will also work on the iPod Touch if you've upgraded to version 3.0 of the software. My first generation iPod Touch runs this fine.

Edited by rtj70 on 22/09/2009 at 17:49

Well it works but you cannot (yet) post in the forum. It doesn't track what's new either yet but I'm sure they are working on that.

This site works well in Safari on an iPhone/iPod Touch anyway. And since Apple does not allow Flash to run...

Edited by rtj70 on 22/09/2009 at 17:59

Honest John iphone app - Citroënian {P}
Whoa! That's brilliant. Now installed on my iPhone.

Would be good to be able to post via the app, but pretty impressive.

Many thanks to HJ and the developers for this.

Lee

Honest John iphone app - Brian Tryzers
Posting from Safari works fine - just like this. It even remembers my login details, most of the time.

Will try the app too, of course.
Honest John iphone app - Hamsafar
I have popped it on and it looks good. I'll be coming back to this come bath time.
Honest John iphone app - movilogo
Pity - I don't have iPhone :-( It's still too expensive.

I can still open this site on any web enabled mobile phone with decent browser.

You don't need an iPhone. The iPod Touch (using WiFi) can use this app and many others too. I quite like the RightMove app too at the moment. But I digress.

The cheapest iPod Touch (8Gb) is about £150 now. A lot more than a music player. I have often browsed on here and other sites on it, have many applications etc. The annoying Apple advert keeps saying there's an app for that but it also applies to the iPod Touch.*

* If anyone has not upgraded to version 3 of the software on the Touch (about £5.99) it means more applications are available and a lot of other improvements, e.g. long awaited cut and paste! And you can manage the applications via iTunes 9.
Just tried looking at a video road test (via YouTube) on the iPod. Nice - it works well.

Looked at the car I'd really like next - Audi A5... long time to wait. 2 years+ with the Mazda6 :-) Unless I can swap cars to something different...
No because (a) it runs Safari and that works fine on even Windows and (b) the iPhone and iPod Touch do not support Adobe Flash :-)

I just watched the A5 Sportback video review on the Mac... slightly amusing that I had to watch an advert for the BMW 5 Series GT first.