Test-driving this tomorrow... - RickyBoy
www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/infiniti_g37_h...g

I really wanna see that sun shine!...

...so, after last month's extended E350 Coupé drive already under my belt and with the A5 Sportback brochure arriving yesterday morning (the timing of HJ's recent road-test much appreciated) I feel I'm finally getting close to making a decision?

I'll probably just settle for another Octavia at the end of all this stuff & nonsense mind...

Test-driving this tomorrow... - Lud
One of those lives round the corner from me RB. Looks a nice motor and quite understated.

A Lexus for less? Watch out, you may like it.
Test-driving this tomorrow... - RickyBoy
We made a point of calling into the opening of the first UK dealership (Reading) last Friday.

For interior decor (of the premises) think contemporary chic hotel lobby ? it's everything that was promised in the advance publicity. Only 6 examples of metal on display within ? one of each model offered ? aligned in perfect symmetry to one another, dark wood, brushed aluminium (possibly titanium?), lots of comfy leather chairs/sofas offset by large modern art canvasses, but I digress...

...that Lexus IS250 Convertible is close to £35K if I'm not mistaken Lud. The Infiniti comes in at around 38! I drove the SC430 a few years ago at a Lexus Open Day but wasn't overly impressed by it's looks (from certain angles/roof up, etc.). I recall performance was pretty reasonable but was distracted much of the time by a femme fatale who was accompanying me for the day, but I digress...

I shall be going solo tomorrow and although it's unlikely I'll plump for it in the end I feel I must give it a fair crack in order to be certain!

It did look/feel pretty absolutely eye-candy gorgeous mind...