Focus Car Manual / Maintenance Guide? - Focusvo
All,

Following advice from HJ I purchased on Friday a 56/07 1.6 TDCi (non-DPF) from Car Giant. Having previously been a one owner company car I got the computer print out history from the leasing company but NO service book / manual etc.

I am looking for the basic maintenance guides / service book etc that you would get on the purchase of a new car and wondered if these are available to download or purchase from Ford.

The kind of information I am looking for is eg on the digital display you can cycle through the menus. At present the trip is in miles but the average speed and consumption figures are in kilometres. I wondered if I can do something to turn all readings into imperial?

Any advice gratefully received.

Many thanks.
Focus Car Manual / Maintenance Guide? - Old Navy
Scroll to the "Your settings" menu, press the "set/reset" button, (end of left stalk).

Scroll to "units of measure", Press "set" and select as appropriate, and press "set".

This menu can only be selected with the car stationary.

If This menu or one of its sub menus is open and the car moves it will automatically exit the menu.

hth

Edited by Old Navy on 07/09/2009 at 17:06

Focus Car Manual / Maintenance Guide? - Old Navy
Missed the edit -

This is the maintenance schedule -

tinyurl.com/l6jl3y

Edited by Old Navy on 07/09/2009 at 17:16

Thanks for the link to Ford Etis :o)

My brief look at work makes this look quite techincal and some of my initial queries are probably quite basic (like the query on units of distance) I will have a good scour of the detail this evening - 'Ford Focus II for Dummies' is more at my level !!

Many thanks.
Focus Car Manual / Maintenance Guide? - jc2
Ford dealers will sell you a driver's manual.
Focus Car Manual / Maintenance Guide? - Ben 10
You can get a full set of booklets for the car with pouch on Ebay. Cheaper than Ford.
Thanks for the advice. So that I know a good price on E-Bay, how much do you reckon Ford would charge for the set?

Cheers.
Focus Car Manual / Maintenance Guide? - stan10
I paid Renault Slough £13.80 inc vat for Master van handbook earlier this year. Took a day to order, and they did as promised, and phoned me when it arrived.
Focus Car Manual / Maintenance Guide? - MikeTorque
You'll need a stamped service manual for your warranty protection, otherwise you may run into problems if you need to claim.

Online Ford Audio & Vehicle manuals available here :

tinyurl.com/ksacfo
Focus Car Manual / Maintenance Guide? - R2-CMax
I saw somewhere on a Focus or C-Max forum that a Haynes Manual is in the works too. In fact I just checked their website and I'm right - these cover the 05-09 reg:

Diesel ISBN: 9781844258079
Petrol ISBN: 9781844257850

HTH
To all who have replied to date,

Really appreciate your responses and advice and I will follow up on these leads.

Thanks once again