Who sells "New Old Stock" cars? - alfatrike
i keep hearing posts of unsold cars parked up on airfields and in parking lots.

how many dealers would try to sell someone an 'old' car when, look shiny new one.

brokers seem to sell imported cars so who sells the old stock cars waiting patiently in a field?

when rover when belly up a few years ago there were pictures of hundreds of cars parked on an runway, what happened to them?

(alfatrike means 'New Old Stock' cars)
Changed in subject line

Edited by Pugugly on 01/09/2009 at 10:19

Who sells NOS cars? - Rattle
My dads has "Quicks" on his keyring, if that is original then it was sold by Quicks a well known Ford dealer whuch sadly no longer exists.

It was built in March 1996 but registered in December 1997. It caused all sorts of problems because the 1.3 Ghia Fiesta was only made for a few months, it was quickly discontinued.

My dads car is coming to 12 years old, but its actually closer to 14 years old.
Who sells NOS cars? - the swiss tony
Im not saying owt.....

.... other than one of our customers new car, turned out to be built before his 'old' car.........
Who sells NOS cars? - Dynamic Dave
Ah!! NOS = New Old Stock.

Thought you were asking about Nitrous Oxide on behalf of the Fast & Furious film production staff for their next movie.
Who sells New Old Stock cars? - Old Navy
Sounds like the dealers I spoke to in the "2010 model" thread.
Who sells New Old Stock cars? - daveyjp
I found an unregistered A2 that was cheap, but I found out it was 18 months old. This was at a car supermarket,
Who sells New Old Stock cars? - loskie
Don't you just look at the label on the seatbelt to give you an idea of build date?
Who sells New Old Stock cars? - alfatrike
Don't you just look at the label on the seatbelt

ah, that's a good one.

what with just in time component delivery the bit won't have been around for more than a couple of weeks before it was fitted, right?