How long before these get nicked? - RickyBoy
uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090812/tuk-child-shaped-boll...l

I'd certainly entertain one, strategically placed at the bottom of the garden to frighten the starlings, etc.
How long before these get nicked? - Stuartli
Lancashire Police used to have life size plastic coated photographs of a Land Rover police vehicle taken side on - these were placed on motorway and other road bridges and, as they were so realistic, proved very effective in slowing down the traffic below.
How long before these get nicked? - zookeeper
what next imitation speed camera,s ? or do we already have them ?
How long before these get nicked? - Hamsafar
We have had these in the People's Republic of Nottingrad for years.
I can't stand them, they are an absolute eye-sore and an insult to our intelligence. They are rock hard, stealing them would be very difficult.

Edited by Hamsafar on 12/08/2009 at 23:14

How long before these get nicked? - Martin Devon
They are rock hard stealing them would be very difficult.

Obviously tried then!

MD
How long before these get nicked? - zookeeper
they probably make perfect target practice , being child size and located in nottingham
How long before these get nicked? - Rattle
They will be cemented into the ground. My local school has big pencel crayons outside and that is supposed to have a similar effect. It the idia is the driver thinks what the hell is that, then misses that child and knocks them down. What I am going to say next is quite offence and very cynical so I will keep it to myself.

Not seen any fake cameras but there are some which probably don't have films in them.
How long before these get nicked? - grumpyscot
I reckon drivers will get used to them to the point of ignoring them or at least becoming complacent about them. Then a real, live, kid will run out.................

It's like these "30mph Slow Down" signs - we notice them on day 1 and day 2, but by day 3 we completely ignore them - they're just part of the street furniture.
How long before these get nicked? - Cliff Pope
What about some model "old people" too? Or perhaps a low flying aeroplane on a pole.
How long before these get nicked? - Old Navy
Not seen any fake cameras but there are some which probably don't have films in
them.

>>
Rapidly being replaced by the digital version which is always "on", if the operating authority has the admin backup to handle the NIPs.
How long before these get nicked? - perro
Best to round em all up & ship em all orf to Milton Keynes!