new XJ to be revealed shortly - Westpig
this isn't going to do Jag sales any harm is it....looks gorgeous

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8141697....m

I read somewhere recently that Jaguar Land Rover sales are down 33% for the year, but on their own, Jag sales are up 1%, so it looks like Jag are now pulling their weight and it's LR having a few problems...which is a bit of a turn around

the XF has been pretty succesful, so if the XJ can do likewise, Jag ought to be pleased with themsleves
new XJ to be revealed shortly - NowWheels
Looks like a copy of the XF
new XJ to be revealed shortly - Dave_TD
Live reveal streamed on the Jaguar website at 8.15pm this evening:

www.jaguar.com/gb/en/#/newxj/

Dave TD
new XJ to be revealed shortly - maz64
Link broken; use:
www.jaguar.com/gb/en/#/new_xj/
new XJ to be revealed shortly - rtj70
Looks like a copy of the XF

It would if this is the new design direction. Like old Jags looked the same. For me that's not a bad thing. I'd like an XF and definitely the new XJ.

The XJ is bigger but due to aluminium construction is light and therefore does very good MPG.
new XJ to be revealed shortly - valmiki
the front looks gorgeous, but the back end...dear me , looks like a lancia reject

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 10/07/2009 at 01:28

new XJ to be revealed shortly - cjehuk
Certainly looks good but I'm not totally sold on it yet, the current Jaguar has quiet understated class. The XF and XK have class but are modern with it. In the pictures at least that looks a little shouty to me, but then I'd rather drive an A8 than an S-Class or 7-Series so what do I know?!
new XJ to be revealed shortly - Mr X
I've no doubt it will end up in the top end of the VED rates and be described as a planet killer by the tree huggers. I doubt you will pick one up for less then £35 grand in the UK so this is really a car for the rest of the world and not Brits in the depth of recession and looking forward to even more tax increases . Trouble is, the rest of the world has been stung by Jag, Land Rover in the past and ended up with poorly engineered vehicles, laden with un fixable faults.
new XJ to be revealed shortly - Mr X
Correction... I see you will not pick one up in the Uk for less than £80 grand... well, you won't be able to move for them.!