Facelift Octavia VRS - midlifecrisis
Sneaked into a Skoda showroom when 'er indoors wasn't looking today to have a look at the new facelift VRS. I've had my 407 coupe for two and a half years now and it's been faultless. However, I'm 6'2" and like my seat right back, the kids are growing and my particularly tall eldest son is moaning about his legs!

The new car is very impressive. It felt very well put together and has superb seats. The interior materials were high quality, touch screen stereo and it certainly had a 'feel good' factor. Having driven them at work, I know they handle well and are very robust. Also looked very nice in metallic blue. List price is a bit steep at £19000, but I could definitely see myself in a pre-reg one with a tidy discount.

Facelift Octavia VRS - Lou_O
If you need legroom, what about a Superb? I had a snout around one a while back and it seemed to have acres of room.
I don't need that much legroom and I'm not quite 'that' middle aged!!
The other option I'm looking at is a Mazda 6 2.0d Sport. Another great looker (for a 'family' saloon car)
Facelift Octavia VRS - BobbyG
MLC, you won't like me for saying it but could your son not just sit either in front passenger seat or behind front passenger?

There.... saved you £19k!!!!!
Facelift Octavia VRS - Pugugly
Its Manmaths Bobby - vital detailed stuff when one wants a new car.
Telling the missus to sit in the back (and tucking her legs up)...a sure way to a life of celibacy!
Facelift Octavia VRS - rtj70
Still saves £19k though :-) Depends on the priority. Spending the £19k might not go down well either.