a large boot for Golf clubs - Lady Golfer
I currently have a 2001 VW Golf with 70k on the clock. I want to replace it with an economical car with a bigger boot and better access for my golf clubs and trolley.
a large boot for Golf clubs - concrete
No doubt, go and look at a Skoda Octavia. You can get in the boot with your clubs! Lift the lid and shout; it has an echo! Best of luck. Concrete
a large boot for Golf clubs - Paul G1pdc
if you like your vw golf and play golf....why not a diesel golf estate...
on the other hand if you only travel around on your own...
a mk1 MR2. the boot was designed to fit a golf bag, and the trolley could fit in the passenger seat....
I once got 2 weeks worth of shopping in my mr2, 5 bags in the boot and 4 bag under the bonnet....
(mid engined....had get a few stares when i popped the bonnet open and started sticking shopping in there...)
can you tell its a friday afternoon
Paul
(impreza estate.)
a large boot for Golf clubs - Waino
If a Golf isn't suitable for golfers, surely VW can be sued for misrepresentation, goods not fit for purpose etc etc :-)

Somebody had to say it.
a large boot for Golf clubs - Paul G1pdc
my wife used to ride horses and drove a vw polo (d reg) trust me on this one,,,a saddle doesn't fit in a vw polo boot...mind you a packed of polos would fit in the boot...
...thats a point vw did make a model called a golf match......
hahaha
paul....is it the weekend yet?

Edited by Paul G1pdc on 29/05/2009 at 17:40

a large boot for Golf clubs - barney100
Any hatchback seems to do the job with folded down seats. Folks at my club get clubs and trolleys in Golfs, Polo's, dosent seem much of a problem...take your pick !