01 2.0 110bhp - Air con not working - Loadlock
My air con switch does not light and will not work, Also the air recycling switch does not work tried look for the air con fuse but not in the right place as the book. Need help summer is on its way...HA HA

Thanks Barrie

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 08/05/2009 at 01:31

01 2.0 110BHP AIR CON - dagenham car center
needs hooking up to an aircon machine and checking/and/or refilling.
i think these will also tell you the air con gas pressure through the diagnostic system.
you need a diagnostic fault code check if its upto pressure but still not working.
01 2.0 110BHP AIR CON - Loadlock
HI and thanks for the reply but as I said the switch is not working I think it's the fuse but where is it,as my handbook do'es not say where it is, this is what I am looking for.....

Thanks Bazz
SQ

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 18/05/2009 at 11:13

01 2.0 110BHP AIR CON - smartalex
Hi, I think your on the rite lines looking for an electrical problem. My aircon does not work because it has no gas, but the green light illuminates when I press the button.
01 2.0 110BHP AIR CON - melve
My air con has never really worked - and I live in Portugal where you need it ! Every spring I get the gas topped up and it's OK for a couple of weeks - but then it stops. Obviously there is a leak somewhere but the garage says too expensive to find it. Any ideas anyone ?
01 2.0 110BHP AIR CON - Armitage Shanks {p}
SFAIK one re-gases the system with gas plus a dye; the system is then checked using a UV light and the location of the leak is apparent.That procedure isn't expensive in itself. What is expensive is if the leak is in/from some expensive part (Heat exchanger or compressor). It might just be a connection that needs tightening or a £10 pipe. Worth a look surely?