00 1.3 location of cooling fan....help!! - sparkles
do ford kas come with cooling fans? and if so where abouts is the cooling fan for the ka located?? had a quick look and i dont know much about cars any way so not too sure?? my engine overheated the other day and someone mentioned to me to check if that was working, how can i go about this?? do i just have to leave it running and wait and see if it works??
00 1.3 location of cooling fan....help!! - jc2
Front of engine compartment-back of the radiator.With your level of technical knowledge the best way to check is to leave engine idling with heater "OFF".It should cut in before the engine overheats-KA has no gauge but a warning light is fitted.If your car has Aircon,switching this on will turn fan on.
thanks. ye ive noticed theres no temperature gauge & a light instead. if its not working, what may be causing a problem? a blown fuse?
00 1.3 location of cooling fan....help!! - bell boy
No offence but you really need a man that can on this as otherwise you are going to do big damage as once that light comes on you are in the
--------- captain she wont take anymore territory shes GOING TO BLOW--------- TERRITORY
It might be as simple as a seized fan these are best purchased s/h from a good breaker if this is indeed the case and let your man fit it
none taken!!! ye i no, my grandads had a look but dosent really know much about cars but the fuse definately hasnt gone. im going to take it to a garage i know & get them to have a look. i hope its nothing serious.......