Have you checked your driving licence - shadyarea
Just seen watchdog on bbc 1 there was a bit about people who has sent there licence to DVLA for a change of details when its been returned its either had class of vehicle removed or its out of date.Just been and checked mine on the front it say's 4a (VALID FROM) 08-11-07 4b(VALID TO) 07-11-11. I will be 40 when it expires, i moved house and changed address in november 07.On the rear of the licence it has from 16-01-1989 this is when i passed my test and expires 11-09-41 my birthday is on the 12th when im 70 im now confused the front of licence say's one thing and the rear say's another
Have you checked your driving licence - Brit_in_Germany
Did you get you first photo licence in 2001?
Have you checked your driving licence - shadyarea
Yes iv just been on the dvla web site panic over the date is when my photo expires
Have you checked your driving licence - Mr X
I have the tattered remains of my green one and so long as it is still legal, I shall keep it under the same conditions they keep the Mona Lisa.
Have you checked your driving licence - tack
Yeah, I saw it. The chief exec' was piping out of his rear end when he said "Tell us if we have made a mistake and we will put it right" A lady told them for three years, they told her she had to retake the test, all because of their mistake.

However, speak as you find. I have praised DVLA on this forum for their efficiency.

Trouble with watchdog is that the execrable Nicky Campbell makes me cheer for the bad guys. His attempts at inquisition are amateurish in the extreme. I want to put his lights out soon as I see his smug gob or hear it, same for the woman he works with. She ought to stick to Wainwrights Walks instead of trying to do bad cop/bad cop all by herself.

I think they should get Gene "You're nicked you slag" Hunt on to do the interrogation.
Have you checked your driving licence - able1

Don't forget to check your licence places you in the 'United' Kingdom and not the 'Untied' Kingdom.

I think it was the DVLA's way of saying get knotted.

Have you checked your driving licence - Bill Payer
"Tell us if we have made a mistake and we will put it right"

That was absolutely outrageous - drivers have lost their jobs over these DVLA errors.

Edited by Bill Payer on 04/05/2009 at 23:25