Mercedes Benz Museum - v8man
Last week while on business in Germany I visited the Marecedes Benz museum in Stuttgart. Only 8 Euros entry. What a magnificent place.

You start off by getting a lift to the top and you view the exhibits in a downward spiral to the ground floor with the vehicles getting newer as you descend.

At the end you can ride in a simulator culminating in a lap of Monaco in the Mclaren F1 car.

Has anyone else visited it?
Mercedes Benz Museum - frazerjp
There's one in Weybridge next to Brooklands musueum, I bet it's no where as near as you describe the one in Stuttgart & twice the entry fee.
Mercedes Benz Museum - rusty_acad

MB world in Weybridge is free, but nowhere near as good as the museum in Stuttgart.
Mercedes Benz Museum - turbo11
I have been a number of times as a guest of MB when participating in their stars and cars end of year show.Yes its magnificent. You really get a feel of the heritage of the company. Well worth a visit.
Mercedes Benz Museum - boxsterboy
I went to the old one in Stuttgart a few years ago, which was good enough, but the new one looks superb from the photos. The new Mercedes Museum is on my 'To Do' list, together with the new Porsche one nearby.
Mercedes Benz Museum - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
I also went to the old one which was great. Quite a few famous GP and sports cars plus a replica of Karl Benz' petrol engined trike.
Exterior and surroundings were very industrial and scruffy. But it was free.
Mercedes Benz Museum - ForumNeedsModerating
I wish they'd buy mine & put it there. :<