Servicing and repairs in Europe - Archie
I've done a bit of shopping around for prices for a 100k service and cambelt/waterpump change on my Vectra. I've found that I can save nearly £120 on UK Vauxhall dealer prices by using the Opel dealer in Bruges, and that's after I've added the daytrip fare. Plus there's the chance for a bit of sight seeing and shopping. Has anyone bitten the bullet and saved money by getting their car serviced in Europe? What was your experience?
Servicing and repairs in Europe - CM
not done it personally but have had a friend who always does it in France when they go there on business. No problems experienced.

If you go to Bruges, you may end up spenmding £120 sight seeing. Lovely city but very touristy and VERY expensive.
Servicing and repairs in Europe - crazed
if its out of warranty just take it to halfords youll save yourself the same amount of money, but youll save lots of time too

eurostar is the best way across the channel
Servicing and repairs in Europe - Dwight Van Driver
I recall in the late 1960/70's on return from annual trip to Eire
being asked by Customs and Excise if I had had any repairs carried out to the motor. Had I said yes then there was some form of back tax to pay.

What has been mentioned above is it completely legal?

DVD
Servicing and repairs in Europe - <0.One%
eurostar is the best way across the channel

Crazed: Did you really mean "Eurostar" ? If so, since when do they take cars? Eurotunnel Shuttle do take cars.