Honda are doing deals right now - Brentus
Quite a few posts on the CRV & new car deals threads, have said it has been difficult to get a deal. I have just bought a brand new CRV from an Honda dealer and got what i think is a good deal. I used the HJ system of going well armed with as much info as you can. You know the score how much is your part ex going to realise and also what the opening bid for the car you want is set at. Use the net and whatever means you have. I found out about 3 dealers were on good targets and had achieved the first ones set. Now Honda set new incentives and double the discount. So thats how they reach the target by volume sales. I got over £1500 more than i expected for my Octavia estate and to make the deal even sweeter nearly £5000 of the CRV. I also took Honda finance at a great rate and i am also getting cashback. I got them to throw the elegance carpet mats in and gave them the order. You may ask who is this dealer. It is Westgate Honda Grimsby. The salesman i dealt with is called Ian and he informs me the deal is on until the end of the month. What is more he says he can do £3 grand off the civic , i dont know if that is good though at this time of writing. So Honda are doing deals , thought you should all know this. I don't think there is a better deal anywhere in the country at the moment.