Harwich docks - The Watcher
Went down to Harwich docks yesterday to pick up my imported BMW 320d.

When I got to the collection pound, the place was mainly filled with Golf's Rav 4's a few Merc Sports Coupes and BMW's! As I pulled up, two transporter loads of Rav 4's and BMW's were leaving. Another transport company collected a Boxter convertible and one couple came to collect their Golf and someone else to collect a Merc!

The guys who monitor the pound said the place nearly empty although I estimated there were 40 cars awaiting collection. As I was inspecting my BM, they were unloading about 6 Volvo coupes and more Golf, BMW and Mercs off the latest ferry from Cuxhaven!

After a good hour inspecting everything was ok and as ordered on the car I set off to drive all the way 'oop north' without registration plates. I didn't get stopped and resisted the temptation to drive through the scameras on the A14 and M6 roadworks although it was very tempting.

The BM which is really a 320 d SE Sport is fantastic, complete with all M Sports pack and some nice extras I wanted on it. Just got to get it registered and away we go! Lovely jubbley!