99 1.8 tyre load index.. - mstar
i wanted to know i have the correct size brand new tyres (195/60/15) i got online by mail order.

foolishly i ordered 2 tyres online: 195/60/15 91V (dunlop sp01)

but the other 2 tyres i got brand new from kwik-fit at 195/60/15 88V (dunlop sp01)

now the load index is different and i am changing all tyres is this ok to put on my car? if not is there any difference i will notice with either putting the 91V or 88V front or rear?

the focus is front wheel drive
99 1.8 tyre load index.. - piston power
No stick them on you will be ok.
99 1.8 tyre load index.. - Hamsafar
May as well put the higher load index ones at the front where they will be of most benefit.
so i should be ok?? (phew!) as you suggested i might put the 2 tyres 91V on the fronts and the 88V's on the rear.

Will it make a difference on grip/handling etc? with different load tyres
99 1.8 tyre load index.. - Hamsafar
No, they are probably the same (higher rated) tyre with different markings. I don't see the point in making two essentially the same tyres with such a tiny difference, like another piece of string inside them or something.
99 1.8 tyre load index.. - piston power
You can mix or match them it's safe and you can have all 4 different brands of tyres too. don't worry mate.
thanks guys u saved me a whole load of money :-)
99 1.8 tyre load index.. - jim holland
I bought a 2 litre diesel from a Ford main dealer just over a year old. It had 91W Klebers on the front and 91V Pirellis on the rear. When the Klebers needed replacing I wasn't sure what to buy either. I figured the Pirellis might be the original equipment yet all websites recommended 91W so that's what I bought.

When servicing the car recently the guy at the Ford dealer commented on the tread depth of the 91Vs but not the load rating so I suppose they must be ok.

99 1.8 tyre load index.. - quizman
>>>you can have all 4 different brands of tyres

Yes you probably can, but would you wear an odd pair of shoes?
If you were changing your oil would you put different brands in?

IMO, tyres grip differently, so I definitely would not put odd tyres on the same axle.