BMW secondhand values - former farmer
I have just, this week sold my 2001 320d, what I found a little surprising was that despite 148k on the clock, there was genuine interest.

I priced it at £3250 ono. and did a deal at a little under 3k. I had the car for a little over 5 years and put 100,000 on the clock. As I had bought from a dealer at 13k the depreciation runs out at 10p/mile. The car had been trouble free all through out my ownership.

The replacement? another E46,320d SE, an '05, one of the last before they were replaced by the E90.
I bought privately at £6250 and the interesting aspect is that at 3+ years it has cost well under half the amount I paid in 2003 for my first BMW, though the mileage is quite a lot higher.
BMW secondhand values - jbif
... the depreciation runs out at 10p/mile. The car had been trouble free all through out my ownership. ...>>

Well done. Luxury motoring at a bargain price.

BMW secondhand values - bbroomlea{P}
I have a similar aged Audi A4 (2002) with 150,000 miles and was surprisingly offered just over 3K as trade in a couple of weeks ago. Its amazing how much someone is prepared to pay for high mileage BMWs/Audi's etc!!