Is it an UFO? Is it the police? No, it's a twonk. - FotheringtonThomas
Coming home from the Club just now, I noticed an unusual object in the mirror, keeping about 1/4 mile behind. It looked like two hazy electric blue spots, side by side, with a smaller red spot on top, the whole lot drifting around like a turn & slip indicator in a storm. Surreal. So, I slowed down a bit, but the thing wouldn't overtake. At a roundabout it went right as I went ahead, and it was revealed as a twonk on something mid-sized. I don't think he could properly see where he was going.
Is it an UFO? Is it the police? No, it's a twonk. - madux
How many pints in the club?
Is it an UFO? Is it the police? No, it's a twonk. - FotheringtonThomas
None! I've never seen lights like that before. Can't be good to see by, lights like those - when I'm out for a ride I like to see what's in front!
Is it an UFO? Is it the police? No, it's a twonk. - doug_r1
There's a fashion-victim around my way with red headlight covers, and he rides with his lights on. If someone pulls out on him all they have to say is they thought he was riding away from them, madness.
Is it an UFO? Is it the police? No, it's a twonk. - gmac
You might want to rethink that strategy if you have ever seen a car with bike in it.
Most bikes weigh in the region of 170 to 200kgs plus rider, and fluids. They make a bit of a mess of a car side on...