Kia Sedona - Rex
I am considering buying a new Kia Sedona 2.9 diesel auto SE. Does anyone have any input or relevent information?
Rex
Kia Sedona - Tomo
See Car-by-Car Breakdown to start with. But look at other similar things there, which I'd have to do if I needed one, which thank goodness I don't and I ought to be happier!
Tomo
Kia Sedona - Goobs
Rex
I know you posted this some time ago but I now find myself considering this option.
Did you buy it and is it any good?
Cheers
David
Kia Sedona - Rex
David,
The Sedona is surperb. I bought the SE version..diesel auto.
Not a Ferrari but extremely comfortable and roomy and very well priced. Not one problem or niggle in the first 5 months.
I travel to France quite a bit and bring back lots including small items of furniture. Can't wait till the begining of next month for the first run of this year with my big gold van.
Rex
Kia Sedona - Dave_TD
The Sedona has won awards in the past, it made it to the final 6 nominees in this year's Top Gear Best Value Car award.

www.topgear.com/content/features/stories/awards_20.../

Kia Sedona - Goobs
Thanks for your input Rex, I took the plunge and bought one. It's great, the kids love the space and I find it hard to believe that you get so much car for your money. The dealer was willing to haggle and overall the buying experience was very positive.
David
Kia Sedona - Rex
Does anyone know where I can get Headlamp beam deflectors to cover the headlamps of my Sedona rather than the cheap ( or not so cheap) Halfords style stick on masks?

Rex
Kia Sedona - Dave_TD
I just blank out the relevant part of my headlamp lenses with black sticky tape. It gives me something to do whilst waiting to be loaded onto the ferry!
As an aside, it amazes me how many people try this themselves but put the tape in the wrong place altogether. At least they're trying, I suppose...
Kia Sedona - AndrewJ
I'd heard that you can get headlamp protectors from Kia with the deflectors in place! Last time I went into Europe I bought the Halfords stickers and used the chrysler voyager template as the Sedona wasnt listed. Just out of interest where is the correct place to place the sticky tape - my 2001 model has no clues on the lens at all!!!!
Kia Sedona - Dereksn51
I seem to recall that the stickers are not required unless you are visiting the country for a period exceeding 90 days, i.e 3 months.I put them on my MX5 last year for a trip to France and the fitting on the lens couldn\'t be very accurate with the instructions given
Kia Sedona - Myles
I was thinking about a Sedona when I changed cars last year, but with only 2-stars in the EuroNCAP test, I wasn't going to touch it.