Cold Draught - Babe
Hi All
I bought my Hyundai I10 in September 08. I really love the car, it's great to drive, park and it has all the mod cons what more could anyone ask for.

There is just one little sniggle that bothers me and I've had it back to the garage and they can't find out where my little draft is coming from, so I thought I would type away and see if anyone else is having the same draft that I'm getting.

When you have the the vent setting on windscreen and feet, fan setting 1, there seems to be a really cold draft that comes out of the steering column. It isn't so noticeable unless the setting is on either feet or windscreen and feet, has anyone else experience this or is this me just being picky?

typo in subject line corrected - in case someone thought you were selling some rather pleasing real ale in your car !

Edited by Pugugly on 18/01/2009 at 19:47

Cold Draught - Skypimp
Gday B
I had the same trouble with my BMW. I found it was the matrix which had a sticky flap as well as a duct which had come adrift. I beleive the matrix is the large plastic box that changes the direction of the airflow. I had cold air passing around the stuck flap coming through the gap in the duct right onto my left leg. I would have thought its something like that or a gromit in the fire wall has dropped out.

Good Luck