Reasonable Breakdown Cover - mns
I'm looking for breakdown cover at reasonable rates and am astounded at the cost. I require joint cover for roadside assistance and relay (in AA terms). Any suggestions for a cheap deal welcome! So far I have found -

AA - £99
RAC - £73
Green Flag - £92

Thanks

Reasonable Breakdown Cover - jc
Brittania Rescue-will cover you for specific cars or personal.When I've used them they've been excellent.
Reasonable Breakdown Cover - crazed
there are some consumer web sites that compare and contrast prices from different breakdown people with cover they provide

have a search around

maybe HJ could list all the players as a FAQ answer ?

Reasonable Breakdown Cover - Roger K.
I can recommend GEM Recovery.

They have a special offer of £38 at the moment!

See www.gemrecovery.co.uk
Reasonable Breakdown Cover - The Watcher
Britannia rescue does it for me. I haven't got the prices to compare but they always beat the opposition when compared in independent surveys.
Reasonable Breakdown Cover - Pugugly {P}
I pay the RAC £100.00 for "onward" personal cover. This includes cover for SWMBO and the Defender I imported this Summer, however
the Jury is still out on the relibaility of the Defender (so far, so good) the above sum includes £25.00 no claims cover....
Reasonable Breakdown Cover - Dynamic Dave
As others have suggested - Britania Rescue.
Reasonable Breakdown Cover - Dynamic Dave
www.britanniarescue.com/
Reasonable Breakdown Cover - keithb
Royal Sun Alliance about £35-42 for breakdown/relay, depending on age of car etc. Covers anyone driving the car & includes European cover. They use Green Flag, I think. Price includes 20% discount for first year. No need to insure the car with them.

www.morethan.com
Reasonable Breakdown Cover - deltaseven
There has been a similar discussion on the forum before. Check

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?v=i&t=64...5

Reasonable Breakdown Cover - Cliff Pope
Autonational Rescue are reasonable, give a massive discount on a second car, 25% NCB on joining, and, which is the most important factor, responded quickly on the two occasions I have called them out.
One involved a long-distance relay through traffic jams on Christmas Eve, the other fabricated a get-you-home clutch retaining clip at the roadside.