04 1.9DCI Grand Scenic Keyless Aerial Location - Quench
The drivers side doors (front and rear) will not open using the keyless method. The nearside doors and the boot work OK. I have tried the other fob and all is still the same. Anyone know where the aerials are hidden so I can check them out? Are they on a fuse? Any help appreciated.

Kieran
04 1.9DCI Grand Scenic Keyless Aerial Location - rtj70
If the other doors open including the boot it's not the ECU that controls the central locking. Sounds like a problem with the locks. The doors won't have an ECU and aerial each will they.

Or maybe the connector from the doors locking mechanism to the central car network has a problem?
04 1.9DCI Grand Scenic Keyless Aerial Location - Quench
The doors unlock OK on the blip its when you put your hand on the door handle and the keyless fob is within range of the aerials (ie in your pocket) the locks should unlock, but they don't. That makes me think it's a voltage feed to the both the aerials/door handle sensors that is missing, only I'm beggered if I know where to look for the door aerials so I can put an avo on them

Kieran!
04 1.9DCI Grand Scenic Keyless Aerial Location - Altea Ego
They have probably kicked themselves off the can bus, you will need Renault to see if they are communicating.