01 1.7 Rear suspension - JustMike
Hello Fellow credit crunchers,

My son has bought a Puma which has had a minor shunt at the rear near side, minor panel damage which I can sort out but the rear near side wheel kicks out at the top . I think it has been kerbed and the rear axle (?) beam is bent slightly and needs changing. The strut looks fine and it looks fairly straightforward spanner work to change the axle but I wondered if anybody had any advice before I start and is it correct that this is the same part as on a similar year Fiesta, please ?

I know its only November but Happy Christmas - it will soon be here !

Cheers,

Mike
01 1.7 Rear suspension - Paul G1pdc
I used to own a puma, and found the people at "pumapeople.com"
very handy to know, from standard issues like steaming up head and tail lights,,
to fitting cvh turbo engines and adding turbos to the zetec-s power plant they cover the lot...and of course rusting rear wheel arches, etc etc....
the puma is wider than the fiesta so apart from trim , brakes etc not a huge amount is carried over.
the pumapeople club, have meets every now and again, its also worth tagging along to one of those, to really get into the swing of things....
the club also had a load of the racing puma owners...(made just under 500)
log onto the site and ask the questions i'm sure one of the expert will be able to help.
Paul
ex-puma owner...
www.pumapeople.com/forum/index.php
01 1.7 Rear suspension - JustMike
Thanks Paul - will try the website. Mike