Unmarked police motorbike - Pat L
I saw an unmarked police motorbike this afternoon on the A46 Evesham by-pass. It was patrolling a stretch affected by road works and due to the delays I saw him pull in two drivers, one of whom had podged the queue so I was glad to see him get a tug!

The reason I posted this is that I've never seen an unmarked police bike before. This one was a big blue BMW and if it wasn't for the flashing blue lights activated when pulling in the offfending drivers you'd never guess it was a ploce vehicle/rider.
Unmarked police motorbike - Dwight Van Driver
That's why it was in plain clothes so it wouldn't stand out.........bit like CID?

dvd
Unmarked police motorbike - jc2
Reg. number????
I'm knew someone would ask for the reg! I only noticed it was an 08 plate.
Unmarked police motorbike - martint123
I've never seen an unmarked police bike before

www.goolecourier.co.uk/news/Police-warning-to-bike...p

One of the key weapons in the clampdown is an unmarked Suzuki Haybusa bike with a camera and speed detection equipment.

Yes, it did occur to me that it may be part of a clamp down on the lunatic bikers who frequent this area.

To be honest, I hope this guy pulls over plenty of offending motorists/bikers - the bike certainly makes him less easily spotted and more versatile.
Unmarked police motorbike - midlifecrisis
They've had umarked bikes for years in and around the area. It's just the riders are a bit girly when it comes to going out in the cold :)
Unmarked police motorbike - Phil I
" a bit girly when it comes to going out in the cold "

Smiley maybe but I can hear the black rats coming over the noise of your Air Conditioning to let your tyres down

Keep giving the scrotes a tug.

Phil I

Unmarked police motorbike - Vansboy
Just looked, at where tho old ones go, but can't see any plain clothes bikes - plenty of white ones, though...

www.forcemotorcyles.com

VB
Unmarked police motorbike - 1400ted
There's a dark blue Pan-European used where I live in South Manchester. Rider has no insignia apperent but a dark helmet with a checked band.
I've see him booking speeders.....good for him !
Ted
Unmarked police motorbike - cheddar
Black Suzuki GSXR on the M5.
Unmarked police motorbike - bananastand
saw a big 08 reg transit in a funny kind of silver, with blue lights flashing - but the blue lights seemed to be hidden within the normal light clusters. Going north past Preston on M6 at a rate of knots. You never know who's sharing the motorway with you now do you? Thank goodness I no longer see the need to speed. I am 103.