Cheap rep-mobiles - Hector Brocklebank
Has anyone noticed how cheap late-model old-shape Mondeos and Vectras are becoming? Your looking at around £6k for 07 reg examples with average mileages from car supermarkets. Seems like a lot of car for your dosh, what do you reckon? Surely the best used buys out there??
Cheap rep-mobiles - Lud
I'm afraid you'll have to do a bit better than that to kickstart the paralysed economy AD. Given what people are like they are going to want more car than that and for less dosh. Sorry, but you may not realise quite how awful they have become in recent years.

Bugattis* for peanuts, now!

*Real ones of course, not ghastly VW footballers' ones.
Cheap rep-mobiles - Avant
AD - You must wish you'd chosen a different nom de plume - possibly just about anything short of Jack T. Ripper. Of course if it's your real name you have my deepest heartfelt sympathy.
Cheap rep-mobiles - NowWheels
AD - You must wish you'd chosen a different nom de plume - possibly just
about anything short of Jack T. Ripper.

Gordon Broon, perhaps? or George Bush?
Cheap rep-mobiles - midlifecrisis
One Vx dealer currently offering brand new 1.8 Vectra's for under £8000
Cheap rep-mobiles - Alby Back
Wonder what they'd give you for the Getz against one of those MLC ?
Cheap rep-mobiles - midlifecrisis
Too much and too big. It'll be the wife's car and she'd never be able to park it !
Cheap rep-mobiles - rtj70
The Insignia is out soon so they probably need to offload a few fields full of the Vectra.
Cheap rep-mobiles - Hector Brocklebank
Has anyone seen anything that represents even better value? Some big luxury barges must be incredible value at a few years old.
Cheap rep-mobiles - cheddar
Ads in the DT on Sat, 08 1.8 Vectra, £6499 brill VFM !
Cheap rep-mobiles - Victorbox
I know the real cheapies now are new 1.8 petrol Exclusive Vectras but the number of 58 reg diesel Vectra taxis in and around Bristol at the moment means there must be some real bargains to be had.