01? 4cyl power windows and doors - Pat13151
I have a 2001 Chrysler Voyager. 6 months ago my drivers side window started working slow then quit. Tried a new master switch it didn't work the drivers window either. Spent 100.00 to have it diagnosed and was told it was the motor. Couldn't afford a new one so drove with the window up argggg!!!!!! Recently the power window locks started working intermittently and now the vents and passenger window too. Was told it could be the power window relay but I don't know where it's hidden. I'm on a fixed income and have very little money add to that the fact that I'm a woman and you can see the problem. A lot of mechanics will tell you anything and take your money figuring you're a woman and won't know any better. Does anyone know where the window relay is hidden? it's not in the fuse box under the hood. Also could it be a short? Help!!! I'm getting ready to beat my head against the wall...lol
01? 4cyl power windows and doors - MerlinTec
Hi
The windows are powered by the accessory relay in the IP module (fuse box under the bonnet) but the motors are a known problem and most likely your fault with the window. not sure what you are saying about your other faults can you tell me more?