00 2.2 obd2 code p1014? is it fuel circuit low - mulley
warning light came on today plugged mates obd2 in and came up with p1014 code, not listed in his book, found code for volvo, wondered if the same for my car, volvo code was fuel pump circuit low. what does this mean? thinking new pump relay any ideas welcome.
also well i am after expert help, display in car says check headlight/tail light when lights on, they all are on, dodgy connection maybe? what do you think....
00 2.2 obd2 code p1014? is it fuel circuit low - Dynamic Dave
display in car says check headlight/tail light when lights on they all are on

Rear light cluster has 2 bulbs per side. Have you checked that all 4 bulbs are working? Unless you remove the light cluster from inside the boot, it's not always easy to see they're all on.
no i hadnt but i will once it stops raining thanks very much i bet thats it.
00 2.2 obd2 code p1014? is it fuel circuit low - Screwloose

I haven't got that code listed either - maybe the scanner isn't compatible and is generating random codes.
may have made a mistake reset code but has come back this time reads 1404 not sure if i made a mistake originaly, either way this code doesn't appear in book for scaner, any chance you may know this one?

That's a far more common one. "P1404; EGR valve - range/performance problem."

I think it's the electric valve on that one - on the gearbox end of the head. Might be sticking.
thanks for the info,
do you know if they can be strpped and repaired, seem to be about £150 for a new one.

Whether it will work is going to depend on the exact failure; but it's got to be worth a clean.