04 1.8 service display - allysina
I have a Tino, the display has now started to show 'service required, vehicle service is now due'

how do i get rid of it? or can it only be removed by a garage?

Top Reply

04 1.8 service display - scrapmetal
Turn radio off.

press and hold INFO button and spin the volume control.

you will then have 2 options on the screen, highlight the bottom one ( cant remember what it says)

press enter.

select SERVICE.

Then select RESET and press enter.

you can also alter the time to service on this screen,

When you have completed the above press BACK several times to get back to the 1st screen.

hope this helps.

Edited by Pugugly on 09/08/2008 at 14:49

All Replies

04 1.8 service display - scrapmetal
Turn radio off.

press and hold INFO button and spin the volume control.

you will then have 2 options on the screen, highlight the bottom one ( cant remember what it says)

press enter.

select SERVICE.

Then select RESET and press enter.

you can also alter the time to service on this screen,

When you have completed the above press BACK several times to get back to the 1st screen.

hope this helps.

Edited by Pugugly on 09/08/2008 at 14:49

04 1.8 service display - allysina
scrapmetal

thanks for the solution
04 1.8 service display - sergio
salve, ho una nissan tino 1.8 benzina.ho fatto la procedura che è stata descritta qui ma senza risultato. potreste spiegare meglio come si toglie l'allarme manutenzione? grazie fin da ora sergio

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 22/08/2009 at 16:27

04 1.8 service display - Dynamic Dave
Sergio, could you translate into English please, else the post will get deleted.

DD - BR Moderator.
04 1.8 service display - polecat10
TRANSLATION from Italian-
Greetings, I have a Nissan Tino 1.8 petrol . I followed the procedure that has been described here but without success. could you explain in more detail how to remove the maintenance alarm? thanks in advance sergio

I think that is an accurate description, any Italian speaking mechanics out there?
Sergio, I can give you the instructions in Spanish, if that would help?
(Sergio, puedo escribe los instrucciones en espaniol- si hablas espaniol? No hablo Italiano)
Mike.

Edited by polecat10 on 22/08/2009 at 17:26

04 1.8 service display - charlie1967
Turn radio off. press and hold INFO button and spin the volume control. you will then have 2 options on the screen, highlight the bottom one ( cant remember what it says) press enter. select SERVICE. Then select RESET and press enter. you can also alter the time to service on this screen, When you have completed the above press BACK several times to get back to the 1st screen. hope this helps.

Thanks! Been bugging me for two months since I bought the car. Worked a treat. I love you!