Dual mass fly wheel problems - Sheldon
I have heard about many problems with dual mass flywheels on diesel cars. I have a Yaris D4D (from new) with 52000 miles on the clock which has so far had only electrical problems . Has any one heard of dual mass flywheel problems with this engine? Sheldon
Dual mass fly wheel problems - slowdown avenue
not heard of any, infact i dont think it is dmf
I thought all new common rail diesels had DMF's, I might be wrong. I hope mine has the old fashioned solid fly wheel system. Sheldon

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 04/08/2008 at 01:23

what electric probs you got, mine of one day, is now without all indicators and hazard light.
I have had a new ECU due to service light coming on, even when resit. Non electrical problems include new steering wheel column and oil leaks (all fixed at rather excellent Abbey toyota, Redhill with the minimum of fuss). Fuel consumption has been excellent between 55 and 63 mpg though, so reluctant to change to a different car yet,unless any more problems.

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 04/08/2008 at 01:24

what electric probs you got, mine of one day, is now without all indicators and hazard light.
Dual mass fly wheel problems - Avant
Blown fuse?
yer it was a blown fuse, but rear oside indicator isnt opperating, must be a kinked wire or bad earth somewhere, the lot went down while i was looking it over, iam waiting for a haynes and owners manual