Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - yorkshirelass
Hi i wandered round my dealers this pm it was closed but could see into the show room there was no sigh of any czc2 or 3 they had a 2007 for sale on the forecourt so mine is not up hear yet and no word from my friendly salesman, so still we wait.
i must admit i am looking at alternative cars with retractable tops as the excitement has worn off.
i had to put my car in for its m.o.t. last week and she passed with flying colours so i am also thinking do i really want to trade her in????
Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - yorky
Hi Yorkshirelass
You say that now but if the dealer phoned you tomorrow I'm sure you would take delivery. It is a bit disappointing though when the waiting time seems to go on and on. Have you looked at the Daihatsu Copen. Thats a convertible 2 seater. Only thing is the red one looks like a noddy car. Good price though. Saw it at the Newmarket motorshow. Check it out on the website. Not as good as the CZC though. Hang in there like me!

Wonder why they had one for sale. Hope they had a good reason for selling, like they bought a new one.
Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - yorkshirelass
Hi Yorky.
Yes i to was a bit conserned when i saw the 07 for sale.
Iv also checked out the Daihatsu Copen but my grandaughter would never speak to me again if there isnt a seat for her. .
Im back on track today i think i was having an off day yesterday.
ILL HANG IN THERE,
Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - waiting impatiently
So on the let's be positive theme.

What extras, accessories and add ons have people ordered for their imaginary cars?
I was looking at the mitsubishi accessories website and there is a luggage rack - does anyone know if this fits on the boot like the old sports cars?

Is it worth ordering Mitsubishi mats or have people found others fit ok?
Lets talk about the fun bits as if we believe we will eventually get our cars.

p.s. I have been told by Mitsubishi UK I will get the next Black CZC1 to land in the UK (still no idea when that will be but it sounds like a good promise)
Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - welshlad
i went for the mitsui mats as the footwell space is somewhat shaped and the thought of spending money on decent mats just to chop them up to fit didnt appeal to me and they dont look bad either but other then that my car has no other add ons and i have never needed the wind deflector which at £285 seems a bit excessively priced
Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - thegreatnorm
Hi everyone still waiting for the elusive little car!

I ordered mine at the end of March and haven't heard a peep from the dealer or Mitsubishi of weeks now - I got fed up of ringing as just being told the same thing over again.

If anyone is interested in buying the wind deflector have a look at this website as they are selling it for £180 (inclusive of VAT)

www.adamesh.co.uk

Hopefully we will all be posting soon that we have taken delivery of our much awaited car!!!!!!!!!!
Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - greeny
Hi Everyone!!
I have just got off of the phone to the Customer Services.(who was actually very helpful) Apparently there is only a few people waiting for the March orders. Mine was ordered in the first week of April.
I asked if the orders for the first quarter would be delivered by the end of July. I was told yes! He advised me to call the dealer as they have all the info. So bug your dealer!!!!!
When new orders are placed now they are quoting 4 months. I am now on week 14 so if there theory is correct, should have it in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed, lucky bunnys foot etc.!!!!!
Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - pmcdee
I've only just discovered this forum, and I'm very surprised by the problems you're all having. My experiences have been good so far in the north-east.

I've had my black CZC2 since January 08. They told me two weeks, but I had it within ten days. Immediately I had problems with the brakes squeaking, but this was put right by the dealer straight away. I've also noticed leaks of water through the windows when in the car wash - I've yet to speak to the dealers about this. I am experiencing the other niggle of water dropping into the boot after rain, but I've learnt to live with that.

Overall, I'm very happy with the car, and when the sun shines, as it does continually in the north-east of England, it's great to have the top down. My only regret is that I didn't go for the turbo version. My previous, and continually problematic Citroen C4 VTS was very fast, and I miss that power at times. If the CZC2 continues to behave, I may yet upgrade to the turbo version.

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about accessories. What I'm after is a "rear seat cover" (not sure what else to call it). I'm sure I saw one on the net when I first bought the car, but search as I might, I can't find it now. It was about £200 I think.

Owners' experiences thread Vol 5. - welshlad
well unfortunatly the problems with deliveries started in march so you wouldnt have had any problems getting one, regardless of where you were in the country
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - waiting impatiently
I'm having a why am I bothering day.

Rang the dealer he said he has heard nothing and I only spoke to him last week what do I expect and best of all.... he can't log onto the system to see if there is any news because his boss is off today and he doesn't have a password to the system!!! I want to know what happens if his boss has a week off!

Also emailed customer service - just really out of frustration but no response yet so I'm thinking... anybody know any pirates? We could go hijack a boat with CZC s on it and distribute them ourselves.

Anybody else heard anything??
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - yorkshirelass
waiting impatiently.
Hi there I'm also having the same kind of day, well to be honest the same kind of week.
If screaming or kicking a few cars would get some kind of answer i would be down to the showroom and do it, but i don't think that would help.
If i make one more phone call and i am told to phone next week and there should be some good news i think i will go mad.
If one more person tells me it will happen and i will have a nice new car i will throttle them.
Well do i feel better for getting that of my Chest? Not really, I'm still waiting for that car.
I did get an email from customer services a few days ago and they told me almost all the first quarter orders had been met, and there was only a few outstanding orders left to fill.
Guess what we are those few still waiting.

Yorkshirelass
Now I'm working on a new conspiracy theory. I'm just over the border in Lancs to you and I'm still waiting. Maybe all the cars are going to garages in the south - any comments southeners ;-)
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - welshlad
believe me being the only person in north wales to have one of these on the road (or thats how it appears as im yet to see another one on the road) i really dont know what the hold up is and as for the first quarter orders are almost complete well do they mean all 6 of them as im not alone with not seeing many about
Hi.
Do you think these are invisible cars?
To quote customer services 1150 cars were delivered in the first 5 months of this year.
Iv seen 1 in the North East, Welshlad has one, so according to my reckoning we are short 1148,
So if you own one of these mystery cars make yourself known and lets see how many we can find.
fars fair at least 4 other people on here have got theirs so i reckon with the only ever one ive seen on the road (pre mid 2007) we are actually only 1143 short :-)
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - yorky
Hi Yorkshirelass
Well I havnt seen any personally but I spoke to a lady in Newmarket who said she owned a silver one (bought a year ago) and the dealer at Bury St Edmunds said he'd sold an orange one to a lady and sees the car in Sainsburys car park in Bury St Edmunds. Also the black one we sat in had been bought by the MD for his daughter but thats all I know.
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - crystal
Hi everyone

In reply to waiting impatiently - (made me laff !!) I'm in the south and I waited 16 weeks for my CZC, so I don't think they're all coming to the south !!
To all of you still waiting, hang in there, they really are worth the wait.
I've had mine for two weeks now and absolutely love it - top up or down, it's such a cute little car and lovely to drive
When you're sitting in there driving around with your hair blowing in the breeze (weather permitting of course !!!!!!!!) and the stereo blasting you soon forget all the grief and angst you went through to get it
I hope you all get yours soon

Edited by crystal on 18/07/2008 at 01:23

Thanks you have all made me laugh. I've seen one in Denmark this week do you think that's a UK one that got lost we can cross off our list?
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - greeny
I am in the South and still waiting!!
Its been 15 weeks since ordering.
Hi All,
We can't count the silver one seen in Newmarket as that was pre 08.
But the other two we will count,so we are only 1141 short.
We can count the one seen in Denmark because i think it was one of ours that swam ashore when the Titanic sank with the rest on board.
so whats the total know 1140,
So boys and girls keep your eyes peeled,
Theres a price for the first person that sees mine.
Theres a price for the first person that sees mine.

just so we're all clear about this you are talking about your car right?
Of course Welshad,What DID you think i was talking about??????
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - Rick o Shea
When i was in our orange 08 car last week i saw another silver one near Lowestoft suffolk, but not sure if it was a 08 or not. ours was the orange one from Bury, but we don't park it in Sainsburys, so that could be another....
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - greeny
I live in Hertfordshire and the only one I have ever seen is a blue one. I have ordered silver, please tell me it looked good in Silver!!!!
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - babydoll
waiting impatiently,

i ordered in first week of april still waiting and i live in south east so i wish i could gloat but sitting here feeling sorry for myself too

it's my first ever brand new car and i feel a little dissalousioned (not spelt right)
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - ssar
Hi all,

I am in the Midlands and got my car 25th April but I did order it 26th Jan and was told 2 weeks delivery!! I have only seen one other in the Midlands and that was also black. however, the dealer also told me they had sold hundreds so like everyone else, I think there must be a CZC2 black hole somewhere! I do love the car and now I have it I am trying to forget the appalling service I received from the dealer. I have to say that Mitsubishi Press Office have been extremely helpful from tracing the car to sorting out the 'missing' service plan from the dealer. However, I think that the dealer has been my main problem. I think they will promise you anything just to get a sale and once they have your money, they are not interested. So I will never be dealing with the Birmingham dealer again but I would definitely have another Mitsubishi.

I hope everyone waiting gets their car soon.
Well done lads and lasses that is 14 we have found only another 1136 to find.KEEP LOOKING.
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - crystal
My husband has seen a silver one and a blue one just this week
(south west) . Thats 2 more !
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - Rick o Shea
Greeny, yes it does look nice in silver!

But then again, they all do!

When we bought ours, we were lucky enough to get the dealer (Bury St. Edmunds) to line up all the colours for us to choose (this was March 08)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, and we thought the silver looked nice but we have had several silver cars before, the black looked good new, but took the reccomendation that they are hard to keep clean, the blue was really tempting, but it reminded us of the peugeot colour that has been around a while.

We went for the orange, as it is my wife's car and the orange comes with an orange interior, which is a marmite thing, you love it or hate it. We hated it in the brochure, until we saw it in the flesh and our opinion was it added that special something, for a ladies car, and now really like it. The pearl orange, really is a summer colour and looks fantastic in bright summer sun.

I must say though i am a fan of all the colours and would have any of them and not be disappointed!

Hang in there greeny, its worth the wait!

Edited by Rick o Shea on 18/07/2008 at 19:20

Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - deantyson
I`ve got a blue czc2, i`m in BRISTOL i went past a blue czc 3 days ago it was a 08 reg and i am more than happy with my car, good luck to all that are waiting for theirs it took just under 11 weeks to arrive, its worth the wait.
choosing orange for mine was a no-brainer i liked the silver but when you look at a carpark 60-70% of all the car are silver or black, and i like to be different but the blue did nothing for me

plus with the roof down the orange interior looks pretty smart

Edited by welshlad on 18/07/2008 at 20:27

1132 and still counting
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - deantyson
I disagree orange was never a choice for me it`s just like marmite i don`t eat it !!!!!!!!!
i love marmite i can eat it straight out of the jar, do you think theres some supernatural link between buying an orange CZC and liking marmite......spooky eh
1132 and still counting

>>
you'll have to write a book....how about the famous five and the dissappearing cars or nancy drew and the mitsuibushi mystery LOL
I'm beginning to wish id ordered an orange one instead of a safe black do you think if i change my order i might get it before Christmas?
As for the book idea there is more chance of me writing and getting a book published than there is of us getting our cars before the 58 plate comes in.lol
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - peugeot owner
I've been following this forum for a while now , having ordered my black czc1 for my wife at the beginning of May. I was originally told delivery would be "June or July". On phoning this morning I was told that a shipment "MIGHT" be leaving Italy "Sometime in August".
On hearing this [my wife by now having lost her original enthusiasm for the car] and no prospect of delivery in sight this summer, I told them I wished to cancel my order. At which point they turned nasty and proceeded to tell me the £1000 deposit was non refundable!! saying that if I didn't have the car it would go unsold and sit on their forecourt for months as they had been turning people away!
After a great deal of argument and the sales manager treating me like an idiot and using every excuse under the sun he then said I could have the deposit back , minus his expenses { apparently for sending my money to Mitsubishi!!]
I stuck to my guns and eventually they grudgingly agreed to refund the full deposit "Seeing as I had kicked off" [ bite my tongue time].
I found their whole approach totally unprofessional even though it was Mitsubishi that had put them in this position
To cut along story short I went straight to the Peugeot dealership 200yrds down the road and purchased a much higher spec 206cc [leather alloys etc]for the same price [albeit 2 years old] from a much more professional outfit.
I would advise anyone who can to cancel their order and show Mitsubishi that not everyone can be treated like a mug , even if it is a bargain
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - peugeot owner
I forgot to mention the dealership was deleted - as per reason that follows. Yes, I realise you're mentioning the Peugeot dealer in a positive manner, but unfortuantely as the Mitsubishi dealer is just up the road from them, it also identifies them as well

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 19/07/2008 at 00:40

NO naming and shaming on this site read the T&C's
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - bimmer-driver
Exactly the same story I had with mine. I ordered a black CZC2 mid March, they said it would arrive by the end of March which was ideal as my old car needed taxing/MOTing. March came and went, no car turned up and i decided to cancel it. Which was when the dealer turned very nasty- wouldn't return my £1000 deposit, said they would be able to force me to have the car and pay the balance etc etc. Mitsubishi UK were crap aswell (no idea when I'd get the car) so in the end I had to get legal advice from consumer direct who took me through what to say in legal terms which, incredibly, the dealer said was all incorrect. Finally I contacted the bank whose card I'd used to pay the deposit and when they heard the full story refunded my £1000 within days. Which I then used down the road at a MINI dealer and bought a MINI Cooper cabrio and I've never looked back.
After my experience I will NEVER NEVER even consider another Mitsubishi. A company run by incompetent idiots. Same for the dealer.

Edited by Cooper-driver on 19/07/2008 at 19:48

Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - 1970badgirl
SNAP!! I will NEVER EVER buy another Mitsubishi ever again!! Sorry for all those who own a CZC but they are awful cars (you only have to read some of the threads to see the large number of problems they encounter). Plus Mitsubishi are an utter disgrace - they are lovely until they get your money then they turn very nasty should a problem arise. All I can say for those who are waiting for theirs to arrive is to fight for your money back and purchase another make car - this is the best advice I can give you!!
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - yorky
Hi Cooper Driver
Was it the same place as peugeot owner, if not what area was it.
Mitsubishi are just being stupid now - bimmer-driver
I don't think I'm allowed to say am I? Naming and shaming rules etc?

{correct}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 21/07/2008 at 01:24

spoke to customer service this morning.
Latest update is all March orders are fufilled (one or two very unlucky people but not many waiting). They have now started on April but he hasn't really heard there are any actual cars in the UK for April orders.
Still saying they have no idea what is on it's way and depending on specs some will get cars earlier than others.

I liked him today very nice - no helpful info but at least they have just started to chat :-)

waiting - welshboy
i ordered my car back on 6th march and i am still waiting to recieve this car and havent had a date yet. but i phoned dealer today and they said it was in britain, altogether i have been waitng nearly 20 weeks
waiting - yorkshirelass
i ordered end of march 16 weeks and still waiting, called into dealers Sunday told to phone today late afternoon, could not with work commitments will phone tomorrow hope foe some news.
waiting - greeny
Hello!
I called Customer Services who were very unhelpful today. I think it depends who picks the phone up to which story you are told! No news, they do not know when they can give me any news etc, etc!
Please say one of you guys that is waiting have heard something. Mind you, it is only just over a month until the 58 plate is out!
waiting - Pugugly
I suppose there's an opportunity to make a few quid on one of these....
waiting - waiting impatiently
not me.
My dealer rang to day just to say he was going on his holidays - I was so upset I nearly cried when I realised he had not rung to say my car was here!!

Yorkshire lass? Welshboy? are you too busy playing with your new cars to talk to us now?
waiting - Alby Back
Really don't understand the appeal of these cars. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though I guess. Funny wee things in my grumpy old opinion. Can't imagine why there's a queue for them. Good thing we're all different I suppose.

Ducks and exits stage left..........

;-)
waiting - Pugugly
Man Crocks Humph.
waiting - Alby Back
Quite so PU. Same comments apply !

;-)
waiting - yorkshirelass
Hi Waiting impatiently,
Sorry iv been really busy earning a crust and i am so upset as iv had no news ,dealer can't tell me anything that we don't already no.
Don't worry you will be the 1st after me to no i have got it.
Mind you when i was down the dealers at the weekend they had a nice 56 Peugeot 206 retractable hood blue with white leather interior ,£7999 i was very tempted.
There must be someone in the universe that can give us some information if you are out there get in touch.

Edited by Pugugly on 23/07/2008 at 19:35

waiting - Pugugly
Four for sale on e-bay.
waiting - welshlad
busy yes, playing no, have been decorating today. My bedroom is now a rather nice shade of yellow (except for about a 1/4 of one wall where i ran out of paint and decided a nap on the sofa was called for) nearly 3000 miles on the clock and the car is still running well no problems to report (apart from the slight electrics prob near the start), really cant work out why mitsi wont just bite the bullet and let you all know whats going on.
waiting - welshboy
i now know my number plate. emailed mitsubishi and they told me should have the car end of this week or early next week! so fingers crossed will let u knw when it comes
waiting - welshlad
welshboy are you north or south wales, i dont want any competition for the envious looks ive been getting :-)
. - yorkshirelass
Hi everyone,
I spoke to the dealer this am.
Yes you guessed it,no news of my car, there is some good news for someone who ordered a blue car in the north east my dealer is expecting a delivery,
YOU LUCKY PERSON. i will be keeping an eye out for you ,so if you see a mad woman jumping up and down and waving at you it wil only be me.
. - thegreatnorm
Hi yorkshirelass,

I am in the northeast also and am still waiting for my black CZC2 ordered on 29.03.08 and am still waiting but now getting very impatient as the length of time we have had to wait for it is now beyond a joke. I too spoke to my dealer just the other day and he said I was the next customer to get a black car - don't know if that was true or not, I am beginning to lose faith. I contacted Mitsubishi in desperation again this morning requesting some glimmer of hope as to when I can expect delivery but as previous times before no reply.

One of these days the phonecall will come I'm sure - but when????????
. - yorkshirelass
Hi The Greatnorm.
Iv just popped home for a water stop saw your message ,i would like to no which dealer you are with as my dealer also told me i was next to get the next black czc2.
P.S. You have more faith than me .
. - welshlad
they forgot to tell you your going to have to fight for it the last one standing gets the car (bit like the price is right only with kicking and punching)

Edited by Pugugly on 24/07/2008 at 18:50

CZC3 - yorky
Hi Everyone
Has anyone out there ordered a CZC3. You all seem to be talking about waiting for CZC1 and CZC2.
CZC3 - yorkshirelass
Welshlad
kicking and punching.
you must be joking haven't you ever seen a woman that is determined to get what she wants? its not a pretty sight but its effective, lots of blood.
next to get - waiting impatiently
Oh No!

That's not a lie is it?? - I didn't realise everyone else was also next on the list to get a car!! I was also told that by Customer Service 3 weeks ago but I'm still waiting for a CZC1 in black.

It looks like Mitsubishi don't have any black paint as my dealer told me he had 2 more silvers delivered.

As far as the CZC3 goes we all ordered before that was available so that's why most of us are waiting for the others. Maybe they will deliver the newer model faster than these.

Sent my second blatant begging email to customer service today but still no reply received. Might do it every day
next to get - greeny
Im still waiting for silver CZC2 :-(

next to get CZC 3 - yorky
Thats really strange cos everytime I email Customer Services they respond. This is part of the one I received today.

"With regard to delivery dates of the CZC, at the moment issues within
the plant in which these vehicles are built are preventing us from even
getting accurate information about when they will be shipped to the UK.

Please rest assured that we are working hard to get that information,
and as soon as we do we will pass it on to our dealers."

So guys it looks like someones telling porkies.

Lets hope you are right and the CZC3 is delivered first. Sorry sounds like I might be queue jumping. Living in hope! I ordered silver.

next to get CZC 3 - welshlad
the delivery of the CZC3 wont happen any quicker because the differences in the models is purely cosmetic (MP3 connectivity and seats are the only difference) so any problems they have with the CZC2 will be the same as with the CZC3.

sorry if i sound like a wet blanket but anyone waiting for a CZC3 shouldnt get their hopes up but if they cant get the CZC2 out fast enough then a CZC2 under the name of a CZC3 wont happen any faster
next to get CZC 3 - Pugugly
Its lies - they're building RHD cars - not hard to guess where they're going, Any factory these days build cars to a timetable for goodness sake
next to get CZC 3 - yorkshirelass
i All,
I got a reply to my email i sent yesterday to customer services.Not at all helpfull,
This is part of it .
Customer services are unable to provide any additional infomation.I can confirme that all quater 1 orders have not yet been fulfilled to date and i cannot say when they will be.
So folks it looks like we are in for al ong wait.
When i spoke to my dealer a few days ago i did ask if i would get a 58 plate if my car is not hear and ready to be collected by the end of next month and they did confirm that i would,so even if my car arrives in the middle of the month i will hang out for collecting .Well i will be on holiday the last week of august so i couldnt collect it anyway.
next to get CZC 3 - Self101
Hi yorkshirelass,
I was told by customer services that their are at least 200 orders still outstanding from the first quarters orders, and that they are working hard trying to get the cars out as quick as possible.
I ordered my silver czc2 in the first quarter of the year, and have just had a call today from my dealer to inform me that my car is in the country and should arrive at the dealership within 7-10 days. Woo Hoo!!!!
So here's hoping it won't be too long for the rest of you that are waiting.

next to get CZC 3 - yorkshirelass
Yes my dealer is also expecting a car or cars but they are blue and i am waiting for a black one I almost asked him for a blue one but then thought i would be deigning someone of there car,so it looks like us waiting for black ones will have to wait for the next ship to come in and hope they are on there
next to get CZC 3 - greeny
Oooh you lucky devil. I am very jealous!!! That is what I am waiting for. I ordered mine in the 1st week of April.
Just out of interest, when did you order yours? It may give me an indication of when mine will arrive!
next to get CZC 3 - Self101
Hi greeny,
I ordered mine on the 22nd March, so hopefully it won't be long till yours arrives. I am really looking forward to seeing mine , i can barely remember what it looks like!!!
I've even bought some pink fluffy dice and a new car wash mitt in anticipation of it's arrival!! How sad am I!!!!!!!
next to get CZC 3 - welshlad
im starting to think all these cars coming (that just happen to be any other colour then ones you have ordered) dont really exsist i think its ploy by the dealers to make you think cars are still coming in and your wont be far behind.

i bet they are telling all the customer who ordered blue that only black are coming and all the customers that ordered blue only silver are coming etc etc

Edited by welshlad on 25/07/2008 at 19:57

next to get CZC 3 - Rick o Shea
I completely agree welsh.

we ordered our car march and got it (orange 08 plate czc2) six weeks later, so we have no complaints at all.

But i monitor this site once a day, and am appauled at how you are being treated.

All i can say is, there is one plant in Italy which makes these cars for everyone.

I have heard it said from official circles (see the official comment from mitsubishi uk in volume one or two of this forum) that the entire production this year is being dedicated to the UK.

For those of you out there still waiting for your cars, do a search across europe dealers for new czc's.

They have them.

My opinion is, that if something is good, and hits the spot in a niche market, then you can expect to wait for it, as there is a good chance everyone wants the same thing, but I'm afraid that Mitsubishi intends the czc to be a 'hero car' for its range in the uk.

That is, a car which brings Mitsubishi to your attention in a good light, and wants you to notice the brand, no matter which model you choose to buy.

Unfortunately, by telling the truth, and saying, we just can't make enough cars to keep europe and the uk happy, because we have messed up, destroys that plan.

So I'm afraid that the lies will keep coming, because someone up there in head mitsubishi land, will be in un employed land if they just come out and say it, as the entire marketing stragegy of Mitsubishi Europe would be in tatters if they did.

Our car is a half decent little car, and we love it, but its not the best quality you can buy, and its not the best designed either. Its just a good value (at Approx. 10k) for a good looking hard top convertable coupe'.

Hang on for your cars, and enjoy them for what they are, but realise that Mitsubishi, are not being at all honest, and to be frank, even though i have been happy with our purchase, after reading your comments, i'm not sure if I would chance buying another Mitsubishi.

next to get CZC 3 - Pugugly
MINI don't seem to have that problem though.
waiting - welshboy
i am in the south. dealer phoned today my car as arrived and i can pick it up nxt wedesday after the dealer as done all the checks
waiting - yorkshirelass
You luck boy hope you have lots of fun in her with your hair blowing in the breeze.
Think of us that are still waiting and let us no how you like the car
waiting - welshlad
been really cloudy and overcast and really clammy today but luckily no rain , i had the roof down and it was lovely. I started with the blowers going but it was still too warm so i pulled over and went topless (not the only one i saw loads of cars with the top down) people must have thought we were mad with all the cloud but i was cool and happy
waiting - xrayspecs
Have you tried looking on autotrader or broadspeed? Worth a look-there are several available across country which I found amazing! I looked last nigt & within 12 hours I have a brand new blue (as ordered) CZC2 with all extras I ordered at less than original price- original dealer did not even squeak when asking them to return deposit, but I did engage Which legal services to act for me- worth it for £40 quid! Apparently Mitsubishi do not do dealer exchanges- perhaps they should learn a lesson from Ford & Vauxhall!
waiting - xrayspecs
I was told not to expect my CZC2 ordered May 1 before end of year on Thursday- offered a demo model- they sold that on Friday- having offered to let me see it next Tuesday when it would 'be in their showroom'! ( real Katherine Tate lot there I think)Did search on internet , found 2 cars new- less than 20 miles on clock- bought the same car I had ordered 1st May- available now, in showroom, have the pics registration etc. All you waiting- get on the net- there are lots of delivery mileage Colt cabriolets out there- you can cancel your contract & whats more get it cheaper - I did!
I pick it up next Saturday.
Don't wait for dead beat dealers, get out there, look at what is available & go for it!
waiting - yorkshirelass
xrayspecs > I phoned autotrader up this am and was told that they could not get hold of any czc cars they said the whole country was the same mitsubishi carnt keep up with the demand.
waiting - Luckyone
To those out there waiting, hope you are sorted soon - would be nice to make the most of UK's one week of summer!

I can only agree with existing owners (barring the one who had serious problems) that this is a really good little car and value for money is not equalled. At that price to have a power convertible makes me smile every time we use it. Build quality not quite up to our other car, but neither was the price.

My wife got her car at the end of April (after about 6 weeks) and has had great motoring since. I understand that ours may have been some sort of dealer transfer (Black due in ,but swapped with silver for us) despite what some may have been told.

waiting - yorky
Hi Everyone
I spotted my first CZC in Silver outside Y Pass Fish & Chip shop in Kexbro, Barnsley S Yorkshire on Friday. First one ever out on the road so they do exist but only in Yorkshire and unfortunately it wasnt mine.

Still waiting for mine. The latest from my dealer in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk is Sept for me. Should have been end of July.

Very disappointed cos I don't think I will ever have the roof down now this year. I must admit I did feel I might never get one.

I did wonder if we could get one from abroad direct. Has anyone tried.
still waiting - thegreatnorm
Hi everyone,

I don't suppose anyone has had any good news yet regarding possible delivery of
their cars or of any boats docking with any CZC's on board?

We seem to get more information from this thread than Mitsubishi. I have given up trying to contact Customer Services at Mitsubishi as I haven't had a reply to any of my emails, and when I phone they are not helpful at all, so I think I will save my money and time. To be honest am now thinking of looking at other cars or even saving my money and keeping the car I have.
still waiting - welshboy
i am picking my car up tomorrow from the dealer finally. i ordered it back on 6th March so waiting nearly 5 months for it.
still waiting - greeny
I bet you are really excited. Lucky you! Very jealous but very pleased for you. :-)
Let us know what you think of it!
I have spoken to my dealer who has told me that mine will be at least September. That will make it 21 weeks at the earliest from date of order.

Anyone else heard anything?
still waiting - carrich
Have been told there is a 90% chance of our vehicle arriving at the dealers tomorrow but have no confidence in this being true as it was suppose to be there last Weds and never arrived. Needless to say the dealer didn't contact us to explain why the car didn't turn up! Still we live in hope - will keep you posted!
By the way have only seen one CZC in Silver in South Glous area in last four months since placing our order.
still waiting - Rick o Shea
we saw another identical 08 orange CZC2 coming the other way near Lowestoft on Monday.....
still waiting - yorkshirelass
still no sign of my csc2 after 18 weeks i am going out this weekend and looking at other options there is only so much messing about you can put up with.
welshboy
really pleased for you hope you love your car have lots of fun I'm on the verge of giving up keep us up to date how she preforms
still waiting - welshboy
i picked up my orange czc today after waiting nearly 5 months for it. its well worth the wait. car drives very smooth. car looks stunning
still waiting - yorky
Pleased for you. Hope you will keep in touch. We need to know how well the car is doing from time to time.

What date did you order yours and which one was it. CZC, CZC1, CZC2 or CZC3.
Well done welsh-boy I'm very pleased for you keep in touch.
Iv got good news went down dealers this pm no sign of my back czc2 but they are getting 2 blue ones next week one has been canceled so I'm having it the dealer is phoning me tomorrow with no plate etc.
We caught him just as they were shutting up shop for the day, iv got to pay extra for metallic paint but they are honouring my part ex so that is good,
can't wait got the garage cleaned out for her to go into.
still waiting - carrich
Must be good news all round. Our Orange CZC2 has arrived at the dealer (offered orange a couple of weeks ago rather than original silver cos someone cancelled their order) Went to dealer today to sign finance papers and actually saw it. Hope to be driving it in next couple of days!! Only 18wks since ordering!!!!!!
Arnt we all glad people have canceled or we might be still waiting at Christmas, mind you I'm not getting to excited till i have the little car home with me.
still waiting - waiting impatiently
I am so jealous!!!
My reply from customer service today is below:
Re: Mitsubishi Colt CZC Order

Further to our telephone conversation, I write to confirm that a response has been received regarding your Colt CZC order.

From the information provided, I can confirm that you are very high on the allocation list for this particular model of CZC. Regretfully, I cannot state exactly when your particular order is coming through, nor state with accuracy which boat is likely to fulfil your order.

To confirm, reassuringly, you are nearing the top of the allocation list, but I am still unable to provide a firm delivery date.

No nearer for me then. I am borrowing my dealers model tommorow for fun and we did see one today in orange at Clitheroe.

Hey ho - glad everybody else is winning because that moves me up the list.

Have fun chaps
still waiting - welshboy
ordered the car 6th march and its an orange czc2