2000 2.4 Looking to change - Lightshade
I have owned a Volvo S80 for about 4 years now. I'm looking to change it but I'm having dicfficulty as to which model to change to. I love the executive salons especially because of the space inside and comfort. I keep looking at the MB E class as the obvious choice but is there anyone out there who has some experience with that model espcially the E 320. I must say the Volvo S80 has given me very few problems and I am looking for a similar level of problems, i know there is no car out there without some kind of problem.
So anyone??

Edited by Webmaster on 12/05/2008 at 03:09

2000 2.4 Looking to change - Paul Robinson
I've had a Volvo S80 for over 3 years now and agree it's a been a hard act to follow. If I replace it with a different luxury saloon I think I might be tempted by a Jag XJ. I should choose something much more compact and economical, but there is a part of me that thinks if I don't do it soon, I'll never do it!
2000 2.4 Looking to change - barchettaman
Skoda Superb.
Left-field choice - Pug 607?

(ducks head under parapet)
2000 2.4 Looking to change - Ed V
Not that I want to see too many about, as I've ordered one, but what about the new C5, or even C6 if you have the space. The latter is seriously luxurious, and cheap second hand for what it is.
2000 2.4 Looking to change - slender75
The new Volvo S80?? Not many about so you'd have a degree of exclusivity if that floats your boat and they are simply beautiful inside.