1999 2.0 Computer Display Settings - Tazman
I have a 99 omega cd estate, which I purchased recently, very good car, but i have no handbook and they are as rare as rocking horse poo. On my onboard computer, I now have a message saying stopwatch and count down time, I was wondering if you could tell me how to cancel this function, so I can have the distance display restored, funny how much you rely on this function.

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 07/05/2008 at 19:39

1999 2.0 Computer Display Settings - Dynamic Dave
There is a 2002 handbook on Vauxhall's website available for free download (once you've signed up to 'my vauxhall' - which is also free). Not sure if that'll cover a 1999 model?

If the same as the Vectra trip/fuel computer, there should be 2 buttons on the wiper stalk labelled "S" & "R"

"S" scrolls through the different displays - Constant Fuel Consumption, Average Fuel Consumption, Gallons left in fuel tank, Average speed, Trip Mileage, How many miles worth of fuel you have left, stop watch, and temperature display. The "R" button resets each one separately, or if held down for a few seconds resets the whole lot in one go, apart from Temperature and Constant fuel consumption.
1999 2.0 Computer Display Settings - Hamsafar
I have a manual set for this car 98 model year, including the leather case with enamel badge, please email me at the following address if you would like me to post.... rajahindustani at ntlworld dot com
In any case you should just click the buttons on the end of the right hand stalk.

Edited by Hamsafar on 07/05/2008 at 20:24