Citreon Berlingo Multispace deals? - daveyK_UK
With a new Berlingo out in June, why hasnt the current stock been discounted yet?
The cheapest i can get a basic diesel for is £9,300.
My local dealer wouldnt say to much about new model discounts, but did say he was suprised that the where not being more aggresive with current stock.
Anyone in the know?

I prefere the berlingo to the doblo - but i can pick up the doblo for £1,000 grand cheaper in basic diesel mode and am warming more towards the Fiat unless i can pick up a berlingo for similar money.
Citreon Berlingo Multispace deals? - ForumNeedsModerating
Simply because they don't have to to sell them - that's only rule about selling them (or anything for that matter!)

I imagine (a bit like the current new & old Picasso range), they could keep on selling the 'old' Berlingo alongside the new - but I doubt they will. Patience needed I think.

By the way, I loved the minimalist locked thread: 'Citroen - s (LOCKED)' . Best one letter thread I've read in a long time. Mods will probably delete it though & people will wonder what I'm on.
Citreon Berlingo Multispace deals? - Pugugly
I thought of deleting it initially, but there was something minimalistically attractive about it ! I locked it because it would only end up in arguments.
Citreon Berlingo Multispace deals? - oldtoffee
£9,009 from drivethedeal
Citreon Berlingo Multispace deals? - Dyane 6 Mehari
I'm not sure the new Multispace will be available *here* in June. The LHD version might be available but we're normally some time behind.

I guess there's also no pressure to clear the decks - it's a strong seller and the slowest depreciating Citroen, very few people know about the new one on the way. I think the new one will be more expensive too so there's no need to discount to maintain a differential between old and new.
Citreon Berlingo Multispace deals? - dnc1781
Autotrader has:
2008 57 BERLINGO MULTISPACE 1.6 HDi Forte
1,700 miles
Metallic
Citroen dealer
£8,494

Citreon Berlingo Multispace deals? - DavidHM
CitroenSupaSaver has them for £8,400 or so.

www.citroensupasaver.com/ItemDetail.aspx?mID=201
Citreon Berlingo Multispace deals? - mlj
The above deal is for a 1.4 model. The price offered for a 1.6 HDI Desire is more than I paid for mine last year. Suggest you haggle hard!