Camber & castor adjustment in the SE - Ben {P}
I need to get a full four wheel alignment,inc the camber and castor etc, done on my old Jetta 16v, as I have fitted some lowered springs. Does anyone here know of anywhere in south east London or Kent that could do this for me? I dont really want to drive all the way to Micheldever tyres.

Ben.
Camber & castor adjustment in the SE - El Dingo

Bath Road Tyres in Slough is part of the Micheldever 'chain', and there are other companies owned by them - maybe in your area. They offer a four wheel alignment check, but do not necessarily adjust anything except tracking.

Indeed, they are unable to adjust camber or castor to an Audi A4 and can only adjust tracking, not to say that they can't do more to a Jetta.

I found Bath Road Tyres competitive on tyre price and much more professional than the 'Quick-fit' variety. I mention this so that you don't expect more than you will get!

El Dingo (Martin).
Camber & castor adjustment in the SE - Ben {P}
Thanks for the information. I managed to get the car set-up today at Tyre Trax in Norwood SE25. I had tracking camber etc all checked and adjusted. Cost £46.88, but i think it was worth.
I thought about going to michledever, but they only take bookings at 8am in the morning, and couldnt do it untill the middle of july!

Ben