First official pictures. - Pugugly
Worth a look anyway - Autoexpress claim an exclusive on the official photos.

A very pretty looking motor - shades of the 5 and 6 series about it even down to a cheeky little Hoffmeister like kink in the rear quarter lights !

Seems a fat lighter design than the current Mondeo.

Due to be launched at the NEC this summer.
First official pictures. - Round The Bend
Also on the Vauxhall website. Looks very nice but wonder about rear passenger headroom.

Will pop along to see one in the flesh when they come out. Note that they seem to be moving away from the current V grille. Comparisons with the Mondeo are inevitable. Personally I like the Mondeo except for the tail lights which look all wrong to me.
First official pictures. - Dynamic Dave
The Insignia is also going to be the first car to have Vauxhall's new Griffin badge as well.

www.autoblog.com/2008/04/08/vauxhall-unveiles-revi...b

Personally I prefer the current one that came out in 2003.

www.autoblog.com/photos/new-vauxhall-logo/738780
First official pictures. - Victorbox
"Personally I prefer the current one that came out in 2003."

Go back to the circular badges of late eighties - silver griffin set on a black background in clear resin with a proper straight sided griffin - much classier - none of this swirly modern stuff!
First official pictures. - colinh
Circular badge also matches Opel one, therefore no separate front grille alterations necessary - these accountants get everywhere.
First official pictures. - mike hannon
Am I missing something here? Doesn't 'insignia' mean 'badge'? Full marks to GM for finding an even more stupid name than Meriva or Agila.
And hints of BMW in its styling - wow, there's a clever idea.
Can't even be bothered to look at this latest repmobile three-year wondercar.
First official pictures. - boxsterboy
Looks like a Jag XF at the front to me. Makes the Mondeo look very plain.
First official pictures. - rogue-trooper
think that the boot looks a little bit of a cross between a BMW6/Merc CLS/Jag XF