LIDL's wiper blades - bathtub tom
I've just picked up a pair of these (Two pairs because they didn't have my 400mm, 530mm combination packs, although they had various other combinations).

I notice the rubber leaves a black residue on my hands. Do BRs suggest I remove this, and if so what with?

I got them to replace the really annoying judder and screech on the existing ones, at only four quid a pair, I thought it was worth a go.
LIDL's wiper blades - Collos25
If they work they are a bargain ,I found that the frameless blades avilable on E bay at around£12 inclusive for my car offer much better value in the long term.
LIDL's wiper blades - doctorchris
I find Lidl wiper blades are as good as Champion and actually better than Bosch. The black residue may be just rubber from manufacture or possibly some kind of lubricant from the extrusion process that makes the blades. If it worries you, why not wash it off with soapy water before fitting the blades?
LIDL's wiper blades - tunacat
I once had some wiper blades from somewhere like Poundland and they were simply unbelievable: They hardly removed any water from the screen at all, and one of them fell to bits after about 3 miles!
But looking at them, I couldn't figure out why they just simply didn't work.

More recently, I had bought some from Netto, not expecting too much, and was amazed to find they were probably the best wiper blades I've ever experienced!

(and no, that is NOT cos all the previous ones were from Poundland..)

LIDL's wiper blades - DP
My local factor sells "DriveMaster" blades for about ten quid a pair depending on sizes needed, and they're brilliant. Better than the Bosch alternatives sitting next to them on the shelf that cost twice as much.

Cheers
DP
LIDL's wiper blades - Hamsafar
The black powder is graphite powder and most makes have this, no need to clean off, it's better with it, but soon washes off.
LIDL's wiper blades - bathtub tom
Thanks!
LIDL's wiper blades - Rich320d
Also give your windscreen a good scrubbing with something like Autoglym Glass Polish. It will remove any oily or waxy residues which cause screeching and jumping of wipers.

If you put your car through a car wash (Please No!!) this will leave a waxy residue on your glass, which can casue wipers to judder.
LIDL's wiper blades - Stuartli
Lidl, as with Aldi, is a Continental company and buys/brings in a great deal of its goods from the region.

I've always found the quality of its non-food products to be first class, not surprising in view of the legislation regarding the sale of such goods on the Continent.
LIDL's wiper blades - seasiders rock
check lidl out, from today 10/04 car accessories. the wheel brace i can recommend. built like a brick out house, just the job for those nuts over tightened by your friendly tyre fitter. definitly worth a look at there web site.
LIDL's wiper blades - Stuartli
>>..this will leave a waxy residue on your glass>>

Which is the main reason I don't use Wash 'n Wax type products when cleaning my car.
LIDL's wiper blades - J Bonington Jagworth
Always worth buying a set of Lidl blades when they're available, IMO. Astounding value.