Wheel Alignment Check - Bristol - Recommendations? - csgmart
Anyone care to recommend where I can get the front wheels on SWMBO's Modus checked out?

Front passenger side is wearing badly (2nd tyre that's done this so defo something amis).

Prefer not to go to a place where I'm likely to get fleeced in to buying some new tyres etc when it's not necessary e.g. national chain type garages.

Anyone know of any independant garages which could do an hoest assessment?

I live in North Bristol but will be in Backwell (south of Bristol) all day tomorrow and Tuesday - will have time to get car looked at during the day. Backwell is near places like Nailsea and Clevedon or I could go back into Bristol.

Wheel Alignment Check - Bristol - Recommendations? - BobbyG
Sorry I can't recommend anywhere but would suggest you proceed with caution. I remember having issues with my Scenic's alignment and taking it to a fast fit type place who told me it was out by "n" degrees and fixing it.

But it then transpired that the wheels were not supposed to be at zero degrees, there was an actual setting they were supposed to be at (can't remember the specifics)

So whoever you go to, make sure they know the correct settings!
Wheel Alignment Check - Bristol - Recommendations? - Optimist
Why not try your nearest franchised dealer? They might have seen the problem before.
Wheel Alignment Check - Bristol - Recommendations? - csgmart
I may do - problem is I was hoping to just 'pop in' somewhere. With a dealer I would have to ring and make an appointment and as I work away from Bristol during the week it's not as easy as it sounds.

Also I fear that a dealer would also be looking to relieve me of ££££'s unecessarily.