00 1.25 only blowing hot air. - ldayal
Hi,

I have a mk5 Ford Fiesta 2000 w reg 1.25 zetec ghia which is only blowing hot air, even if i turn the heater control to cold. Also the air conditioning is not switching on. Could you please give me some tips.

Also the passenger side central locking is not working for both front and rear doors.

Can someone please give me some tips on what to look for.

Thanks

Edited by Pugugly. on 28/02/2008 at 17:45

Fiesta only blowing hot air - EoinM
regarding the locking at least try making sure the wires connecting to the doors are ok, not broken or anything. happened me on both a fiesta and focus and turned out to be a lose connection both times...i know it sounds stupid...
Heater only blowing hot air - ldayal
Thanks mate i will try that .

Edited by Pugugly. on 28/02/2008 at 17:36

Heater only blowing hot air - zookeeper
dont the heater control valves go on these models, i think theres lots of threads concerning heaters and fiestas
Heater only blowing hot air - Rattle
Yep its a very common problem, but the circuit board controlling the HGV also can pack up. On mine both the HGR and circuit board failed, but I just changed the HGV and I just live with hot hair.
00 1.25 only blowing hot air. - craigy boy
I have the same problem, I replaced my air control valve because it packed in. If you find out the problem could you please let me know cheers

{above wording amended for proper words in place of the previously typed mobile txt message / msn chat room stuff, ps for future reference it's easier to delete a post than edit it}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 13/03/2008 at 12:58