1995 1.3 fusebox - Shege
Specs:
Honda Civic Glacier
Airbag model
3 door hatchback
1343cc

Hi
I've been trying to locate a spare part for the passenger compartment fusebox (the one under the dashboard). It's been very frustrating, because suppliers of new Honda parts told me that the part has been discontinued - they said the part number is 38250-SR3-E01.

So, I've tried at scrapyards & carbreakers. I bought a fusebox from one yard, but my friend who is repairing the car told me it is missing a fuse for the horn switch. Another scrapyard told me that Honda released two Civics in 1995, one with airbag and one without airbag. The fuseboxes & ignition switches are different.

Can anyone describe to me exactly what the difference is?
1995 1.3 fusebox - Screwloose

The huge amount of variation in ostensibly identical cars is something that's little known and even less appreciated.

It's not unusual to have up to seven different fuseboxes on the same year of one model - which is why parts staff need all those chassis numbers.

I don't recall that a '91-96 Civic fusebox is very complex [in the modern sense] so if you have one missing fuse, isn't it possible to add an external holder to compensate? [The horn fuse is listed in one of the engine-bay boxes?]
1995 1.3 fusebox - Shege
Thanks. I didnt realise till now abt this variation thing. Previous car was a Skoda & getting parts for that was dead easy. I'll ask my friend if he can do what you say.

Cheers