Insurance Group Finder - NARU
Good little tool.

If I can suggest an enhancement - it could have the new groups (1-50) on it as well?
Insurance Group Finder - borasport20
It keeps telling me there are more models that meet my criteria, but this is at the bottom of the screen, out of my view unless I go and look for it

Can the 'model' box be made a drop-down - you've managed it in the CBCB

The drop-down boxes should retain their value when used, then you'lld know what you had selected - they appear to keep reverting to 'any', even if the filter is working

Insurance Group Finder - Stephen
It keeps telling me there are more models that meet my criteria but this is
at the bottom of the screen out of my view unless I go and look
for it

What model are you looking for (make, model, engine size, petrol etc.)?
The reason we ask is that while testing we found that if we filled enough of those things in the list got down to a sensible length, and we didn't want to use a "next page" type control.

We have increased the number of matches to a max of 50 from 20 and put the list in a scrolley. That should help.
Can the 'model' box be made a drop-down - you've managed it in the CBCB

Not really as this is a different database and has some 30,000 models in it. Within the make there are sometimes thousands and so the dropdown would be a bit long.
The drop-down boxes should retain their value when used then you'lld know what you had
selected - they appear to keep reverting to 'any' even if the filter is working

As the page isn't refreshed there isn't anything to retain. What browser are you using? The boxes get reset according to make/model so that only the relevant information for those matching models is shown.
----------------------------------
Stephen Khoo
www.khoosys.net