Fiorino van, 2000-W, 1.7TD, only has one blue key. - panda-selecta
Recently i bought a 2000-W reg Fiat fiorino 1.7TD van, and i was wondering if these later vans still have the infamous red keys as i know that Fiat did away with the red key systems around 1999/2000. I am asking as i only received one blue key with the van, and would like to know if i can get a copy made without having to pay main dealer prices, or fit a whole new immobiliser/ecu system. The blue key doesnt have any numbers on it, but does have a circle and triangle on it if that helps?.

Many thanks for your advice in advance :)

Edited by panda-selecta on 18/02/2008 at 01:32

Fiorino van, 2000-W, 1.7TD, only has one blue key. - kirklander73
Hey! do you have any other keys? the reason i ask is that fiat did do away with the red key rubbish but replaced it with a blue key that is used by the main dealer to replace any black keys that you may have lost (they have a chip and will need to be programmed) however they did do away with this system about the same year of your van. Either way im afraid that replacememt keys are only available from fiat
Fiorino van, 2000-W, 1.7TD, only has one blue key. - panda-selecta
I have sorted this. The key was copied by a company called Access Locksmiths in Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear. I have to say they were perfect and charged me only £20 for a new key and the coding :)