halfords trade card..any good buys - steveo3002
im gona try and get halfrods trade card later in the week

just wondering if any other owners would chime in on whats heavily discounted and whats not

im not a big halfords fan , but id shop there if i can get a bargain lol
halfords trade card..any good buys - Rover25
Had a Halfords trade card a few years back, IIRC the best discounts were on Halfords own brand items, filters, bulbs Oil etc. But my local factors was always cheaper so I don't bother with Halfords.
Had a trade card for Autofactors, but found that Unipart (Partco) were still cheaper for the parts that I needed.
Although, I'm not 'trade' just a DIY'er, proper trade or account customers can probably negotiate better discount rates.
Halfords cards might be useful for those unavoidable Sunday afternoon purchases though, you only need a wage slip or similar to sign up.
halfords trade card..any good buys - CQ
Good discount on car bulbs (lamps).
halfords trade card..any good buys - steveo3002
yah im just getting it mainly incase i get caught on a sunday afternoon really

might try some oil /bulbs etc....i heard batteries are discounted buy they seem to be double the price anyway lol
halfords trade card..any good buys - Screwloose

That would be the problem; what good is 30% off a 100% over-charge. Every time I walk round Halfords I wish I had the cahunas to charge those prices.
halfords trade card..any good buys - oilrag
Do they flog your personal details on though?

and I will never buy another battery from them after the last experience of failure and refusing to replace inside warranty

Edited by oilrag on 28/01/2008 at 17:59