2003 - New Battery - ajsdoc
Bit of a long shot this. Need new battery for my Accord Tourer (2003) - bought a Bosch from Costco tonight - book did not show an entry for the tourer so took a standard Accord one. This does not fit in the space (too big) - don't suppose anyone knows which battery I need? Would prefer to get a Bosch as have been happy with them in past. Done some searching on net and no site seems to show the Tourer, just the old Aerodecks.

All help appreciated.

Edited by Webmaster on 22/01/2008 at 23:12

New Battery - Ruperts Trooper
Honda battery only lasts 4-5 years? My "unreliable" Vauxhall batteries last 10-12 years.
New Battery - gordonbennet
Honda battery only lasts 4-5 years? My "unreliable" Vauxhall batteries last 10-12 years.

But do you remember those fomoco ones that were guaranteed to die as the vehicle left warranty at 13 months.
New Battery - Galaxy
OP, you could try having a look here:

www.totalbatteries.co.uk

New Battery - *Gongfarmer*
Tne original battery on my Honda Civic lasted 11 years, it's ( Varta ) replacement has just been changed under warranty at 15 months. The troublesome Ford batteries were of Silver-Calcium composition - could Honda now be using the same? The first one on our Galaxy lasted just over the 3 year warrenty period. The second (Varta again ) was replaced after 18 months under warranty.
New Battery - Andy P
Some batteries here:

tinyurl.com/3ax5fz

One here:

tinyurl.com/2k45vl

Can't find a Bosch version.

New Battery - ajsdoc
Went to Honda in the end - reasonably good value surprisingly (and, yes, I know the last Honda one didn't last as long as some!)