Deal Drivers - Man without a plan
Hi all

Further to my other post, the reason SWMBO is selling her old Fiat is because she got a new Fiesta through Deal Drivers....

I just wanted to let you all know how fantastic Deal Drivers were... I was going to use a similarly named internet broker but after being messed around, went to Deal Drivers and got a better deal with better service.

So if you are looking for a new car, do check out deal drivers.

(no i don't work for them, just a very happy customer now I get some peace off SWMBO)
Deal Drivers - charlesb
Deal Drivers were very helpful when I enquired about the Citroen C8

I would have gone with them if it had not been an issue with the finance, which essentially meant I had to visit the dealership in person to complete the finance documentation.

Due to the distance involved (Dealership was in Derbyshire, I'm in Berkshire) and needing to take a day off work to get there and back (Weekends not an option at the moment), after taking this into account there was only a few pounds in it.

So my relatively local (High Wycombe) Citroen dealer got the business, It's a factory order coming in February and I'm very pleased with the deal I got, which included the current 0% for 4 years.

So, my trusty Bora is going to my Mother in Law..... Shame really, as I really love the car, but at least it's staying in the family.

Charles
-------------------
VW Bora (51) 2.0 SE
VW Touran (54) 1.9 TDI