A720 Edin By-pass - 2hours and has not moved - Falkirk Bairn
A720 Edinburgh By-pass is not moving near the Calders Junction - my son has been more or less stationary for 150 minutes - 2.5hrs - anyway you measure it it is along time.

I have looked at Travel Scotland website and they have no mention of any problems - they are the people that organise these massive signs on main roads and motorways telling of problems or more likely - do not drink & drive - do not drive whilst under drugs

Chocolate Fireguard springs to mind
A720 Edin By-pass - 2hours and has not moved - Screwloose

Looks clear enough - is this the right camera?

www.trafficscotland.org/lev/views.aspx?mi=edincam
A720 Edin By-pass - 2hours and has not moved - henry k
AA website says
A720 Lane(s) closed between Edinburgh W (junction with A8) and Edinburgh W (junction with M8) in Eastbound direction
A720 Edin By-pass - 2hours and has not moved - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/local/scotland-edinburgh....l

includes
A720 [Edinburgh City By-Pass] Hermiston
westbound at M8, J1, Hermiston closed
A720 City Of Edinburgh - Exit slip road closed westbound at the Hermiston Gait junction in Hermiston, because of a police incident.

Last updated: 7th December 2007 at 18:28

Hope this helps.
A720 Edin By-pass - 2hours and has not moved - colino
Being a frequent traveller on the M8 and the bypass I'm not surprised. The scottish road system is a joke, with a ropey dual carriageway linking the main cities.
A small section of the motorway has had two shut downs of 4 weeks plus each, just for resurfacing, and last Friday as a wizard wheeze, they thought it helpful on a friday afternoon to make the westbound route a single lane!
A720 Edin By-pass - 2hours and has not moved - BobbyG
FB, I can't see anything now but I remember hearing on Real Radio yesterday tea time that there was a "police incident" on the bypass and it was closed between Hermiston gait and Gogar roundabouts.
--
2007 Seat Altea XL 2.0 TDI (140) Stylance
2005 Skoda Fabia vrS