Poor crane driver - BobbyG
Picture the scene today in Glasgow. Two lanes on an incline at traffic lights. Right hand lane goes on to become a slip road for the motorway. Lights don't stay on green for long.

Driver of a mobile crane is probably about 10 cars back from the traffic lights in the right lane. When the lights change green, all the vehicles in front of him go. By the time he has built up his revs and physically started moving, the lights have changed to red again. Meanwhile all the cars from the left hand lane move to the right in front of him as they are joining the motorway.

Repeat 5 times after which I gave up watching and he still hadn't reached the lights!

It cannae be fun driving one of these through a city centre!
--
2007 Seat Altea XL 2.0 TDI (140) Stylance
2005 Skoda Fabia vrS
Poor crane driver - milkyjoe
all those inconsiderate drivers merging from the left should be "hauled up " before a judge (i'll get me coat)
Poor crane driver - doctorchris
Don't start me up on the subject of Glasgow's traffic lights. They are so slow to change to green and stay green for such a short period that Glaswegians have been known to grow up, marry, have familes, retire then die and all at the same junction.
Oh, how about the crane driver just picking up those cars that have moved in front of him and dumping them behind him on the verge. One of my driving in heavy traffic fantasies along with driving a tankthrough, yes, I mean through, the traffic.
Poor crane driver - Martin Devon
yes I mean through the traffic.
Better than through my hedge!!

MD