Driver's Door Mirror - hillman1 {p}
Went out to my car this morning to find the driver's side door mirror had been smashed I assume by a passing car. Can anybody give me an idea of work involved to replace or are there any links that could be posted with instructions? I am not good at that type of thing, but willing to have a go, and can probably get the help of a friend who would know a lot more than me! It is an electric heated mirror on an 02 plate.
Driver's Door Mirror - smoke
Very straightforward. Once you have the mirror. Lower the electric window.
Remove the cover of the door pool and remove the screw from there. Remove the screws from the edge of the doors, and remove the screw from the interior door latch. Lift away the door card and undo the multiplug. N.B. the door card is screw fitted not push fitted so it it does not come away easily then there are more screws to remove.
Then remove the interior mirror cover which is screwed in and then push fitted. Undo 3 screws and undo the multiplug wiring and out comes the mirror. Replacement is the reversal of removal.
Thanks for the details. Bearing in mind I am useless at that type of thing it looks like a bit of a challenge, but I'll certainly give it a go. Bring it on!!

Cheers
Job done. Nice and simple, even for a numpty like me. Thanks for the help.
Driver's Door Mirror - smoke
Cool. no worries.